How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

Just got off the Epic this morning and had an amazing time!!

Really not sure what all the negative press is about...Bathrooms were a non-issue for us....loved the entertainment....had about 50 other gay peeps on board, and had a great time with all of them..!

I didn't expect to like the ship so much. I would definately travel on it again....

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, tampa man here---was on the carnival legend, just got back last weekend. Not only was this a very disappointing cruise because of the age of the other sailers-----the fod--friends of dorothy were non existant. This was the first time i ever cruised, solo---without a partner, friend or spouse. (thank god, i was with family) but---i was very anticipatory of the fod's---and there were none. I came to cruise critic right before, perhaps a month or 2 before our sailing. I figured, since i desperately want to go on another cruise---i figured i would search here first for a gay group---then book something--michael/tampa

Now that i opened a dialog here, perhaps someone can offer me some information. Other then rsvp or atlantis----are there other gay cruises? I know that sometimes groups charter a block of rooms---i dont care if the entire voyage is gay or not---what i want is to have fun with my own type. I have cruised a total of 8 times----and as i mentioned above, this last cruise, getting back last weekend, was so horribly disappointing------i want a better cruise, better time, better fun-----anyone have any information for me? Please advise--michael/tampa--importerman

Now that i opened a dialog here, perhaps someone can offer me some information. Other then rsvp or atlantis----are there other gay cruises? I know that sometimes groups charter a block of rooms---i dont care if the entire voyage is gay or not---what i want is to have fun with my own type. I have cruised a total of 8 times----and as i mentioned above, this last cruise, getting back last weekend, was so horribly disappointing------i want a better cruise, better time, better fun-----anyone have any information for me? Please advise--michael/tampa--importerman

You might want to try Piedpipertravel out of NYC. Just google it. We have cruised with them a few times and had a great time.

Finally got my first balcony on a TA cruise on the Epic. So glad to read the positive comments about her. I can't wait. Anyone going on the Diamond Princess Sep 24? Still no gay board on it yet. I am finally cruising to China and will stay in BJ and SH.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Sarasota here, taking X Solstice TA to Barcelona April 2012 & taking on a 12 day RT on same ship in the Med.

Nice to see more from Sarasota. We are doing B2B on the Infinity Feb. 26th South America ending in Fort Lauderdale.