How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

• 3 weeks later...
Bloom, you're going on the Allure. I'm so jealous. We really want to go on the Oasis/Allure. But the prices are way higher than what we want to pay, so we settled on going on the Liberty instead then maybe Oasis the year after. Lol

The Allure cruise is an Atlantis Charter, it should an awesome cruise it sold out rather quickly nearly a year out, I am really excited, I was on Liberty in January for my first Atlantis cruise, it was a nice ship you will enjoy it. The Liberty will be moving to Fort Lauderdale and doing shorter cruises I think 4 & 5 nighters starting next year.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Greetings Florida Cruisers,

Brad & Anthony here from Clearwater. We'll be going on our 4th cruise together May 28th to Alaska, and we'll be booking two more for next year (including the Aquafest Halloween Cruise). Hope to see some of you there.

Mike & CJ here. We are thinking about the Aquafest Halloween cruise for '11 as well. Maybe we'll see you there.

Looking forward to The Gay Pride cruise October 16th from Port Canaveral.

I understand there are 500 gay people on The Norweigen Sun.. The ship will be over 25% gay. It should be a people watchers feast.

Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

3starMariner.gif

409 days at sea

34 cruises

11 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific

Booked

12 day TA Norwegian Sun Oct 2010

8 day Norwegian Sun Oct 2010

28 day HAL Rio/Amazon river/ Ft. Lauderdale March 2011

Looking forward to The Gay Pride cruise October 16th from Port Canaveral.

I understand there are 500 gay people on The Norweigen Sun.. The ship will be over 25% gay. It should be a people watchers feast.

Dennis

Jacksonville, Fl

3starMariner.gif

409 days at sea

34 cruises

11 cruise lines

T/P, T/A, Hawaii, Central & South America, New Zealand & South Pacific

Booked

12 day TA Norwegian Sun Oct 2010

8 day Norwegian Sun Oct 2010

28 day HAL Rio/Amazon river/ Ft. Lauderdale March 2011

If we weren't sailing on Oasis the week after that we'd consider going on that one. Should be fun!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I see you were from Philly....I left Montgomery County to move to Florida.

So far I have not seen any group gatherings of Cruise Critic members....but think one is in order.

I think I might suggest one for this spring....maybe somewhere in Orlando which would be mid state for everyone concerned.

If you do the spring crossing....please write areview as I am on the Eclipse fall crossing and would like to know what to expect.

I must say I like being able to drive to the Florida embarkation ports and not have to fly. And no snow!!!!!!!!

I see you were from Philly....I left Montgomery County to move to Florida.

So far I have not seen any group gatherings of Cruise Critic members....but think one is in order.

I think I might suggest one for this spring....maybe somewhere in Orlando which would be mid state for everyone concerned.

If you do the spring crossing....please write areview as I am on the Eclipse fall crossing and would like to know what to expect.

I must say I like being able to drive to the Florida embarkation ports and not have to fly. And no snow!!!!!!!!

Ocala Florida here - nice to see someone nearby for a change.

Don

Hi Ocala!

I find myself up there all the time. Last week had dinner at a place called horse and hound. Wed nights I bowl on a gay bowling league in Ocala...lots of fun. There are a few of us that get together for breakfast periodically...maybe one of these days we can get you to join us.

Tom

Hi Ocala!

I find myself up there all the time. Last week had dinner at a place called horse and hound. Wed nights I bowl on a gay bowling league in Ocala...lots of fun. There are a few of us that get together for breakfast periodically...maybe one of these days we can get you to join us.

Tom

I would like that. I appreciate the offer. Looking to book a cruise sometime in 2011. Maybe on the NCL Epic since they have the "single studios".

Don

• 2 weeks later...