Nude Showers Poolside and Other Horrible Stories Here!!

I have seen DH in a number of thread....sorry for sounding dense.....what is DH? Dear Husband, Darling Husband? What?

Beth

Yes, Beth, those are the most common meanings for those letters. There are some off colored ones, too, but I use DH as Darling Husband.

Last year while on the Vision of the seas my BF and I would go to the club every night, and there was ALWAYs a crowd. Well if anyone went on the Vision last year there was a membe of the cruise staff who was very well built. He was mister Trinadad I think well anyway the cruise staff on disco night did their Village people routine, at the end the staff went on the dance floor to dance. Well the built member was the construction worker and had his shirt off which all the women did not mind. Especially the intoxicated thirtysomething yearold who plastered herself to him for the entire night. She draped her arms around his neck, and never let go, It was the funniest thing I had ever seen.

During the same crusie on slow night in the club there was this young man who was there with his wife, every night he had quite a bit to drink and proceed to do his "strip routine" It was quite funny because he was stripping just pertending he was pole dancing. One night he was so intoxicated the he went over to the fake bushes between the two elevaters in the Viking Crown lodge and porceeded to dry heave into them. i think he thought he was outside. I was dying

Several years ago we took a cruise with my husband's parents. After dinner we were in the bar playing a scavenger hunt game. The Cruise Director announced he was looking for a pair of men's pants. I immediately told my husband to drop his--but my father-in-law beat me to the punch. Unfortunately, he was going "commando" at the time. I thought I was the most horrified person in the bar until I saw the 80-something year old lady sitting behind us... That was probably the most action she'd seen in years! :)

On the same cruise I was wearing a strapless gown to the formal night and decided to avoid tan lines by heading up to the European sunbathing deck. My husband didn't much like the sound of me going topless, so my father-in-law offered to go and act as a "chaperone." We found a spot and settled in next to the Texas Bikini Team (or so we referred to the well-endowed ladies later on). He didn't close his eyes--or his mouth--the entire time! :D

Thanks for the laughs!

We were on the Monarch back in 1996 cruising the Southern Caribbean. On the stop in Antigua, the Jolly Roger was bringing a very drunk bunch back from a day of drinking 100 proof rum drinks. We were watching everyone, from the ships upper deck, stumbling off the boat. We were remarking about the horrible hangovers they all will have. All of a sudden we saw all these people line up onshore. There had to be 25-30 of them. Then they all dropped their suits and mooned us all that were watching them. It was hysterical and we did't have a camera handy, darn it!

Judy

Archived