Nude Showers Poolside and Other Horrible Stories Here!!

Oh these stories gave me a good laugh today. Boy, I never "see" anything fun like that (well, okay hardly ever).

Two things: About the gorgeous woman who took off her top and showed parts "going south." Heck, we all go south eventually. No doubt she was well aware of it--so more power to her for being confident enough in herself to enjoy the topless beach in a topless state. I would have had no complaint (of course, in my middle years those parts are going south a bit, so what do I know) and am certainly not one to decide who should and should not be "covered" (except, please, super beer belly guys in teeny, tiny speedos; I don't point and laugh cause my mama taught me manners, but inside I'm chuckling away).

Second, that girl who was looking for her kitty. I think I would have been concerned. Was she drunk or did someone drug her drink? That sounds so typical for the reaction to some of the drugs we hear about. Did she have mental difficulties? (I don't know, so can only throw out what comes to mind.) Now, if she was so drunk that she didn't know what she was doing, then yes, what an idiot and shame on her friends (assuming the people surrounding her were friends and not an audience--which is another concern I guess) for not getting her out of there and to her cabin to sleep it off. And if she was simply drunk, what a great lesson for a youngster to see the truth about over-indulging. Sheesh, I like a drink or two, but after I start to feel that little buzz and start getting a bit talkative, I know I've hit my limit.

Again, thanks all for the chuckles on a gray, gloomy day filled with doctors appointment. I needed that.

beachchick

These stories are too funny.. Thanks for the laugh everyone!

Last year on Grandeur we stopped in Freeport (thanks to Hurricane Jeanne for messing up our itinerary) and we docked next to the Carnival Fantasy. It was nice outside so my husband, myself and our friends was walking outside after dinner since it was a beautiful night. We started to check out the balconies on the Carnival ship. Needless to say we found one that caught our attention.

There was a man probably in his late 50's, early 60's that was getting ready for a shower. The guy stripped right in his cabin, balcony door was open and curtains were pulled back as far as possible. Needless to say he wasn't a muscle man.

Guy takes shower and comes out with towel wrapped around him. That didn't last long. Dropped towel, scratched his butt and continued on walking around the room naked. Due to this entertainment, we had our video camera with full zoom to watch this. We were laughing so hard ya think he would have heard/saw us. Guy goes out on his balcony completed naked. I don't think he realized that there were several of us watching him or he didn't care. We were directly across from him so it was pretty obvious.

Funny thing is... we ended up taping this... and will always have a laugh every time we watch it.

One more...

On Empress in 2003, DH/I had a guarantee outside cabin which was located near the front off the ship on Deck 3. We thought it would be a quiet area since we're light sleepers... NOT.

For those that been on Empress you probably found out that the walls are paper thin. We found that out very quickly.

The couple next door loved to have that "s" word. Every day, every night and at the wackiest hours this couple was at it and we heard everything! They even had on the TV so no one would hear them.. didn't work. I won't go into detail but at times it was very kinky. On the last day of the cruise while we were packing the kinky couple was at it again. When they finally finished we clapped, banged on the wall and said congratulations and thanks for the entertainment. Afterwards.. we didn't hear a peep!

I have 2 as well.

1. We were on the Sovereign 2 years ago and were docked in Nassau. We were eatting in the dining room and we look at the ship parked next to us an saw a naked guy in his room through the porthole. Cameras started flashing and he realized what he had done and closed the blinds.

2. On the Splendour last year DH and I were sitting in the hot tub in the solarium. Another couple decides to come in and join us. As the woman was climbing in DH noticed she had a "string" hanging. Evidently her tampon string had come out and was hanging down her leg. Needless to say DH got out of the tub quickly. He still brings that up. He hopes it doesn't happen next cruise.

Deanna

On Sos this past August. I was putting out our luggage into the hall way around midnight. We never make the time they say to have it out. I am in the hallway in my shorts when the door next to us opens, so I you look up. Out walks a young lady 20ish totally nude with her luggage. She looks at me and with out missing a beat says hi sets her bag next to mine and walks back into her cabin. I had all of our bags just inside our door so I reach back in to our cabin to get the next bag and here she comes again. Knowing I was out there she did not even bother to cover up on the next rip out.

Made my cruise!

AL

she had a "string" hanging

Things that make you go....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW!!!!!!!

There are time to sit the tub out for a few days! Heck...I plan a cruise around my cycle. I just don't want that hassle - PERIOD!

Why do I never see any of this? I miss everything!

Well...some things are worth missing...

There was a woman in Cozumel at the beach. My hubby was taking pics of me and my daughter at the water line and she was in the final pic. Whoops! (since digitally cropped) A backside that wide, parted by dental floss is not a vision of loveliness folks.... "Brick house" didn't even describe this thong eating moon....

Beth

My father in law fell asleep in a comfy chair in the library on Voyager of the Seas. Unfortunately the chair was in front of that huge glass window that overlooks the promenade, and everyone on the promenade could see him snoring away. He was there for more than an hour!

isn't it true that on a few carnival ships that there is a private deck for those that want to tan in the nude and there are no camaras or vidoe taps allowed?

Its called the Funnel deck and it is tops optional, not bottoms. Very popular when the ships dancing girls are up there for photo op's guys.

My father in law fell asleep in a comfy chair in the library on Voyager of the Seas. Unfortunately the chair was in front of that huge glass window that overlooks the promenade, and everyone on the promenade could see him snoring away. He was there for more than an hour!

Now that would put a smile on my face, and I would think to myself, he's enjoying his vacation!

Beth

We have a couple, but we haven't seen either. On the Iminagination back in 95 a 50 ish European couple came to the pool area, but they didn't change until they got to the pool area. First the wife holds up the towel and the man strips down and changes (into a Speedo of course) then the man holds up the towel (for the most part) as the woman changes into her suit, of course he drops the towel at the most in opportune time. We were just minutes late for the show (thankfully) but the couple we were traveling with told us all about it.

On the Festivale back in 89 (our Honeymoon Cruise) there was a couple from Texas also on their honeymoon. They were doing what Honeymooners do (if you know what I mean) and the cabin steward continually walked in on them (again at the most in opportune times), so by the 5th day or say, he grew tired of walking in on them, and this time he called to see if it was ok for him to make up the room (of course it wasn't). That couple knew almost everybody on the ship before the cruise was over and the story was known by everybody.

Originally Posted by mrbocbox

He then proceeded to remove his speedo and give it a good rinsing before putting it back on to the shock and horror of the entire pool.

It's enough to make you run on deck!

Why did he have to rinse the speedo? Don't answer that. Please...forget I asked...

Beth

icon7.gifNude Showers Poolside and Other Horrible Stories Here!!

Hi everybody,

I'm sorta having a case of the mondays (on wednesday) and I need a pick me up. So I thought back to my cruise 2 years ago on the Adventure of the Seas. My sister and I were in the Solarium pool just hanging out when this older, larger, and generally unattractive man stepped into the glass rinse-off showers by the pool. He then proceeded to remove his speedo and give it a good rinsing before putting it back on to the shock and horror of the entire pool. Needless to say, My sister and I found our laughs were not the only snickers and giggles going around.

Second, but not as funny, On the same cruise there was a couple in their mid-late 40's that had taken togetherness to a whole new level. Sunbathing in matching his and hers thongs!! No lie.

Thought everybody could use a laugh. I know I needed one.

Making a mental picture....UGH!! Did you have nightmares after that?

I don't have any good stories to share but I'll keep my eyes out on my next cruise. ;) Thanks for the laugh.

MAKING a mental picture???

I'm trying to get RID of a mental picture:D

Thanks everyone for some great laughs!

This wasn't on a cruise but it is what I have to contribute. Just doing my duty.

We were at the campground in Zion National Park. There are bathrooms but no showers. One afternoon we saw a girl, probably in her late teens, by the faucet that is used to get water for your campsite. She was standing in the in the stream of water from the faucet and washing her who-who. YIKES!!!

Luckily that was not the faucet nearest our campsite and we did not have to use that one.

Michelle in SoCal

Hi everybody,

Second, but not as funny, On the same cruise there was a couple in their mid-late 40's that had taken togetherness to a whole new level. Sunbathing in matching his and hers thongs!! No lie.

It wasn't this couple was it??

phpViXyXC

Here are a few that we have had happen -

When on one of the cruises with the kids, we had just gotten into our stateroom and there was a knock on the door, for some reason I over-compensated in my effort to open the door and forcefully pulled the door open into the room. The only problem was that when I made my bionic woman tug on the door, the stateroom attendant who was waiting to greet us (on his first day of the job no less) had gotten his shirt sleeve caught on the door handle - so I pulled him full force (and stumbling) into the room with the door. I could barely contain myself throughout his attempt to introduce himself and laughed until I cried when he left.

The second funny thing happened when on the Voyager with another couple. My friend and her husband had taken one of the "party boat" excursions on our Cozumel stop. She had definately gotten her money's worth of tequila on the party boat. Her husband wasn't all too pleased with her state of "happiness" so he suggested they go back to the room so she could take a nap. We had a balcony cabin right next to their's and my husband and I had gone to sit out on our balcony while they were napping. A crew member who was washing windows came by hanging on a suspension type pully right at our balcony.

My husband and I joked with each other about what an interesting "view" he must have with that job. We later found out our laughs were justified as apparently my friend had been laying sprawled out on her bed - curtains wide open - and buck naked when he came across her room.

This wasn't on a cruise but it is what I have to contribute. Just doing my duty.

We were at the campground in Zion National Park. There are bathrooms but no showers. One afternoon we saw a girl, probably in her late teens, by the faucet that is used to get water for your campsite. She was standing in the in the stream of water from the faucet and washing her who-who. YIKES!!!

..............are you sure she was washing herself? :eek: :o :D

• 2 weeks later...

On our Inspiration cruise, my DH, DD and I were on a snorkeling excursion at Grand Cayman with our dear friends and their DS. We were all in the water over Cheeseburger Reef and pretty spread out by this time. My friend Wanda (who wears thick glasses but had them off so that she could wear her snorkeling mask) excitedly swims up to me and says, "Kevin (my DH) is wearing yellow swim trunks, right?" I looked at her funny and told her no, that he was wearing green swim trunks. And then I asked her , "Why?". First she says, "S**T!", and then tells me that a man swam up to her and pointed to her chest (Wanda is very well endowed), cause her top had come down and then he swam away very quickly! She was so embarrassed! By the time we were all back on the snorkeling boat, I'd told my DH and her DH the story and we were all cracking up. Then we looked around and there was one guy with yellow trunks on who was very obviously trying to avoid looking our way. Poor Wanda! We'll see Wanda and her DH in Anchorage next weekend and we'll have another good laugh over that story!

Taters

Sweater Guy About a year and a half ago my fiance and I were on a cruise (on the Mariner). About 30 minutes after we boarded the ship, we noticed an older gentleman wearing khaki pants and a sweater. Mind you, it's mid-June in FLORIDA! The next day we were out by the pool and noticed the same guy wearing khacki pants and another sweater! We immediately started calling him "The Sweater Guy." We saw the same guy probably 5 or 6 times throughout the cruise and every single time he had on a different sweater and long pants!
Could have been my father. The older a person gets the harder it is to stay warm. :(

Archived