Nude Showers Poolside and Other Horrible Stories Here!!

Oh MY! This thread "brought a tear to me eye!"

I have another one. I was at the photo gallery looking for photos, of course. A man walked up to his wife and daughter on the other side of the divider and in hushed tones told them he'd gone to the cabin to change, but he stopped to use the restroom. He was halfway to the elevator before he realized he'd forgotten to finish the task at hand and was strutting his stuff in his underwear. He ran back to the cabin, hoping no one saw. I simply couldn't resist this delicious opportunity, so I stepped out from behind the divider, gave a shocked look and exclaimed, "You're that man who was running around the ship in his underwear!". He turned several shades of red and ran for the door. His wife and daughter were cracking up, and wife gave me a, "Good one!" in approval.

I love to walk through the photo shop and look at all the photos of people. My favorites are the pictures of people that always seem to have a drink in at least one hand if not both! Or the couples that are having a spat in the middle of the picture and look as if they are ready to kill.

I admit, I have searched the pictures just to see a pretty girl's family or whoever she came with. I've never bought them, however. Sometimes I think I should have though.

My 15 yr old daughter and I got on the elevator to go to dinner. She was not very happy with her outfit. She had a skirt and shirt on that were green. Not noticing the lady standing in the back since she got in and faced front. My DD starts complaining she looks like a big fat piece of broccoli, I look up and the lady in the elevator was at least 5'11' and very heavy set wearing totally green. She starts eyeing my 5'7" daughter who was probably about 105-110 up and down and looking at herself in the mirrors. Then she looks at me like if she looks bad what do I look like. I wanted to kill the daughter. I told her how nice she looked as we got out of the elevator and the daughter got a lecture about thinking before she speaks!

My 15 yr old daughter and I got on the elevator to go to dinner. She was not very happy with her outfit. She had a skirt and shirt on that were green. Not noticing the lady standing in the back since she got in and faced front. My DD starts complaining she looks like a big fat piece of broccoli, I look up and the lady in the elevator was at least 5'11' and very heavy set wearing totally green. She starts eyeing my 5'7" daughter who was probably about 105-110 up and down and looking at herself in the mirrors. Then she looks at me like if she looks bad what do I look like. I wanted to kill the daughter. I told her how nice she looked as we got out of the elevator and the daughter got a lecture about thinking before she speaks!

I am absolutely rupturing myself laughing. That is the funniest post on this thread for me.....ooooohh my sides are hurting. :D

I think your daughter is just typical of most self conscious teenagers. She meant no disrespect..but the coincidence is just way too funny , that a lady wearing green was in the elevator at the same time. ;)

What's even funnier is that lady was me! :(

Just kidding!:D

My favorites are the pictures of people that always seem to have a drink in at least one hand if not both!

Funny that I took a photo of such a passenger last week on the Mariner. it was in the Solarium. There was a lady a sleep in a lounge chair. Her mouth was hanging over. Directly next to her was a small cocktail table with five (5) fancy empty drink glasses and one underneath the table...all of the same type. It was very obvious that she had one too many drinks. I could resist getting a picture of her with these drinks in the foreground. I wish I could post it!

Four years ago when my son was 15 the cruise we were on had 40 Sr. and Cadette Girl Scouts on the boat. By the way they were all very well behaved! The kids were told the only requirement for the trip was they had to have dinner with us in the dinning room every night. My son showed up late by ten minutes for dinner and when I started giving him a hard time about it his reply was but Mom I'm gorgeous! I told him I know but your still late and don't let your good looks go to your head. He said no really I have proof he was on his way to dinner walking throug the photo gallery when he stopped to look at a picture of who he thought was his Grandmother. Then he heard there he is, there he is he's so gorgeous and Mom I was the only other person there! To funny! Needless to say he had a great trip.

We usually stay in suites and I will never forget the time my wife went to the bathroom to shower after being in the pool... she undressed in the room and casually walked to the door.. WRONG DOOR.. opened it up and actually did not realize what she did till the door closed.. SHE POUNDED on that door as if there was a mad dog outside...I did not think she was outside and was ready to yell at the SOB that was outside...

I barely opened the door and the door flew open.. i fell down ... and people in the hallway were doing cat calls...

And you thought you had a bad day at sea....

Isn't it funny how you can see certain people over and over on ships the size of today....

One cruise we saw a couple on the first day dressed alike...probably in their 40's. We thought how cute (gag!) to celebrate their sailaway they dressed alike...nope they did it every day. They were so easy to spot. Maybe it helped them find their pictures!

A few years ago, I kept seeing the same man on our cruise. I'd open my cabin door, he'd be walking by. We'd go to lunch, he'd be at the table next to us. In St. Thomas, there he was!! This went on the entire week. I kept mentioning it to my traveling companion. Finally he started noticing it too. This man had a TERRIBLE rug on his head. Not easy to miss! We got off the ship and I put it out of my mind...

We got home and I went to the store to pick up a few groceries. Open up the refrigerator, and there is a PICTURE of the guy!!! Yes, my companion had purchased a photo of him from the gallery (apparently right before we got off so he knew it wasn't being saved for the real man to buy) and taped his face to a jar on the top shelf!!!!

3 years later, I'm still expecting him to do it again!!

On a cruise with my 14 y/o son we kept seeing an abviously single middle aged woman sitting just ahead or next to us at shows, lunch etc. My son struck up a brief conversation with her. On formal night we saw her having her picture done. My son went up to her and asked if he could have his picture with her. She was so elated! We saw it later and after that it was gone. I know she bought it. It was so sweet. Made that lady's day.

Last year on Enchantment we were at dinner and we handn't yet left port and we were right beside a carnival cruise ship. So I said to my waiter "Hey what happened to our view all I can see is this ship" And he comes over and says "oh this is a great view you can see what people are doing in their staterooms." After looking a minute or two pointing out differences between the ships such as room size. We notice a nude man running around in his room, blinds wide open. Well we all enjoyed a good laugh. But my waiter did one of these.

Looking....."oh my"

Face getting red....."I'm really sorry about that"

Leaning forward to get a better look.........."OH MY"

Needless to say we had our suspisions the entire cruise. This helped validate those suspisions.

On our last cruise, one of our group had just a weeeee too much to drink aboard our excursion. Got him back to his cabin but within an hour or so he was ready to loose his cookies. Keep in mind that he was STILL very much drunk and thought he was opening the door to the bathroom...ALAS the door was the one to the hallway and he proceeded to let loose ALL OVER THE HALL! He turned around and continued throughout the cabin and then into the bathroom. His GF at the time was too embarrassed to call for help from the room steward and cleaned it up herself!

Last year on the QE2, my friends and I were about the only ones who ever kept the nightclub hopping since the crowd was pretty old... anyway, one night the staff was so grateful for our continued business, they let us party to the really wee hours... and then we crashed the hot tub... and much to our surprise a rather drunk couple got in clothed... then started getting naked and starting, well, you know... right there.. this was not a big hot tub! We were out of there pretty quick...and the woman actually looked at us as if we were disturbing them by having to crawl over them to get out! But another friend who was up early a couple of hours later to get his morning coffee, said they were still in there and in full view of all the older early risers getting their coffee with the sun coming up.. and those people were not ready for that kind of entertainment.

Hi everybody,

I'm sorta having a case of the mondays (on wednesday) and I need a pick me up. So I thought back to my cruise 2 years ago on the Adventure of the Seas. My sister and I were in the Solarium pool just hanging out when this older, larger, and generally unattractive man stepped into the glass rinse-off showers by the pool. He then proceeded to remove his speedo and give it a good rinsing before putting it back on to the shock and horror of the entire pool. Needless to say, My sister and I found our laughs were not the only snickers and giggles going around.

15_10_1.gif Did he really think no one could see him?

Archived