Are We Crazy????

kakalina

No, I said it did not have anything to do with the wearing of the GREEN:D It has something to do with the BIG 5 - 0;)

Is it Rev. Neal's big 5 - 0? I heard he will be celebrating his birthday on his next cruise which is in 24 days.

Regards,

Anyone traveling in 14 days should know exactly how many days til they sail because there's alot to do in that last 14 days!!! Such as getting clothes back from cleaners, shopping, packing, stopping mail & newspapers, getting passport & airline tickets in one place, notifying neighbors you're going to be away, doing something with pets, etc.

OP's neighbor must be a hermit & never ever travel -- OP you are not the strange person here!!!!

Well ... yes ... but it's 32 days off, yet ... not 28.

March 21st for me. :)

Well, I know that your right there with several great people we know, one of which is my DH on the 27th he will be celebrating his 53rd:D Of course one cannot forget the rason we are going on the Oosterdam to do our ROV our 30th Wedding Anniversary is actually the 25th:)

Hello "kakalina"

you can be sure, Anna and myself; we are always do counting each and every day till our next cruise finally will take place.

And just for approving, it is today in exactly 4 weeks, until we will meet you – and other CCC members on the beautiful MS Veendam.

But we do not think that we are crazy, and also not fatally sick, but just infected with the Holland America Line Cruising Virus. :)

Not really contagious for human live – but mea by for my purse – but who is counting about that ???? :p

Best regards

Anna & Gerd

Our marvelous cruises :

MS Ryndam – Wayfarer – March 1997

MS Noordam - Transatlantic Island Hook - April 2001

MS Volendam - Southern Caribbean - April 2002

MS Volendam - Westfarer Caribbean - April 2004

MS Prinsendam - Windmills & Waterford – September 2004

MS Westerdam - Western Caribbean - April 2005

MS Statendam - Hawaii Circle - September 2005

MS Rotterdam - Vikings and Czars – July 2006

94 days - 25'425 Nm

Future Cruise :

MS Veendam - Southern Caribbean – March, 18 2007

event.png

Hello Greg

I understand your preparation concerning your special day in 32 days very well.

Because my dear Spouse Anna and myself will celebrate while on cruise – as "LALLNVEGAS" – our 30th wedding anniversary….:D

Best wishes, and best regards

from the French Alps

Anna & Gerd

Our marvelous cruises :

MS Ryndam – Wayfarer – March 1997

MS Noordam - Transatlantic Island Hook - April 2001

MS Volendam - Southern Caribbean - April 2002

MS Volendam - Westfarer Caribbean - April 2004

MS Prinsendam - Windmills & Waterford – September 2004

MS Westerdam - Western Caribbean - April 2005

MS Statendam - Hawaii Circle - September 2005

MS Rotterdam - Vikings and Czars – July 2006

94 days - 25'425 Nm

Future Cruise :

MS Veendam - Southern Caribbean – March, 18 2007

event.png

Today a neighbor asked us when we were going on our cruise. In unison DH and I sung out 14 days. Our neighbor gave us the oddest look and said in an incredulous voice " You know exactly how many days ?"

Now I ask you; is this really such strange behavior on our part? Has the cruising addiction gotten so prevalant that we are beginning to seem odd to our friends and neighbors? Could it possible be because in every conversation we somehow manage to turn into a discussion on cruising?

Is there help for us??:confused:

If there is a drug to cure the cruising bug, I won't take it!!! Whenever a major expense comes up, we always think "that's half a cruise!!!"

I wish everyone could feel the way we do about our cruises! I am exactly 30 days away from my Noordam cruise (my first time with HAL) and I am so excited!

I also come up with any number of reasons to book another cruise.. This next one is with DH, DS, DD (her first cruise and I am so excited that she is finally joining us!) and Sister-in-law....family cruise.

I just booked a short 4 day cruise in June for just myself and my mother (76)..her very first cruise! I can't wait to see her reaction when she boards the ship!! I get just as much out of seeing other peoples wonder as I do my own...and we need to spend some quality time together.

In Sept it will just be my DH and I....some more quality time!

Unfortunately, by this time, I am almost out of vacation!!

Just wait until we retire !!

It is a sad commentary as to how our society has lost its contact with reality. There are a lot more important things to occupy the minds of working citizens than counting days to a cruise. Shuss!!

I am appalled at the lack of empathy shown by CCers to the REAL problems we face. We should be more concerned with the A-rod-Jeter feud, Brittany's hair, who is the real father to Anna N. Smith's daughter, how does Jet Blue get out of this predicament or even whether or not Letterman will marry.

But no, you are rattling off your 10 days to sailing. I am shocked.

*** Only 341 days to our sailing on the Noordam!***

Sy

Archived