Are We Crazy????

kakalina

Today a neighbor asked us when we were going on our cruise. In unison DH and I sung out 14 days. Our neighbor gave us the oddest look and said in an incredulous voice " You know exactly how many days ?"

Now I ask you; is this really such strange behavior on our part? Has the cruising addiction gotten so prevalant that we are beginning to seem odd to our friends and neighbors? Could it possible be because in every conversation we somehow manage to turn into a discussion on cruising?

Is there help for us??:confused:

My husband saw our doctor today and before he even asked how he felt, he asked when was our next cruise!!

Does that offically make this Cruise Addiction an ILLNESS?

If it's an illness, it's one that we are all afflicted with.

Regards,

Today a neighbor asked us when we were going on our cruise. In unison DH and I sung out 14 days. Our neighbor gave us the oddest look and said in an incredulous voice " You know exactly how many days ?"

Now I ask you; is this really such strange behavior on our part? Has the cruising addiction gotten so prevalant that we are beginning to seem odd to our friends and neighbors? Could it possible be because in every conversation we somehow manage to turn into a discussion on cruising?

Is there help for us??:confused:

Yes, there is help! Sell your house, say goodbye to your neighbours and live on a cruiseship. Then you won't be asked when your next cruise is, and all of your new neighbours will be discussing cruising and think you are perfectly normal :D :D

Bonnie

My friends tease me when I order food at a restaurant. Based on what I order they'll say something like "well, I guess she doesn't have another cruise booked yet" Or, "Yep, She's going on another cruise". It seems that they've figured out my weight loss secret. Keep a cruise (or another great tropical land vacay) booked, it's the best incentive to keep the pounds off!:D

Shelly

Trish, I looked at this post and with out reading said out loud "Yes, Trisha and Virgil are NUTS":D But you know the only way I know that is because we are too;)

I have been counting down days for the next cruise for so long now that even some of my co-workers know exactly how long. Plus it is a continus thing we always have a cruise coming but you know what? This is what makes LIFE FUN and keeps us all Young. We have chose cruising as our hobby and we have found many friends to enjoy this great hobby with.:)

I think we live in a world obsessed with any kind of countdown so I think it is your neighbors that are odd. As children we counted down the days til school was out. We count down the minutes leading up to the new year. We count down the number of days left til payday. We basically count down anything remarkable or important in our lives. I once counted down the days because I was buying myself a new set of tools.

Isn't this weekend Chinese new year? I'm sure they will be counting down for that.

Kakalina - I'm sorry to tell you that in my professional opinion you are a very sick person. :rolleyes: So much so that in 1 month, 1 day, and 4 hours I will join you on the Veendam for 14 days of treatment. Surprisingly I've worked out my bill and it just happens to be equal to our cabin cost. How about that!?!?!? :D See you soon!!!!

Dr. Randy

Thanks for your support.

Lisa: I know you for what you are and that is not nuts, it's nice.

S7S: We've always referred to cruising as our hobby

Randy: Will a nice cocktail in the lounge cover about 5 minutes of therapy?

I guess We are "NUTS" too! We do the same as you. Have been on 53 cruises so far and "Noordam" 2/28 is coming real soon. Our Dr. also asks us when is Our next Cruise? We love to cruise and always have one planned. We are so lucky to be able to experience this great vacation at least 3 times a year. God has been good to us! It keeps us ALL young! Enjoy as long as you can! IKE

There is no cure, but there is a therapy that works ... one which ameliorates the debilitating effects and eases the condition tremendously. It's a simple therapy and costs only a couple thousand per patient per week.

When the condition gets bad, all one has to do is take two cruises and post on this board in the morning. :D

Archived