No More Topless Sunbathing on Carnival

bepsf

I just read on another cruise newsboard that Carnival has just put the nix on topless sunbathing on their public decks...

...I guess they're trying to distance that brand from it's "anything-goes" past.

Sorry, No-No - If you wanna go topless aboard ship, even Carnival says its a No-no!

;)

I just read on another cruise newsboard that Carnival has just put the nix on topless sunbathing on their public decks...

...I guess they're trying to distance that brand from it's "anything-goes" past.

Sorry, No-No - If you wanna go topless aboard ship, even Carnival says its a No-no!

;)

Brian, does that mean no-no for both genders ? Or is it discrimination yet again :eek:

Brian, does that mean no-no for both genders ? Or is it discrimination yet again :eek:

CG--

There are certain members of my gender who shouldn't be allowed in public view topless...

;)

On all the Carnival cruises we have been on I have never seen anyone topless on the "funnel deck". And yes, two were on a spring break week! :)

On Glory in May of 2005, the Funnel deck was full of topless sunbathers of both sexes.

I am surprised by this change and wonder why they found it necessary:confused:.

Archived