Genesis Class Ship is Going to be SO Big That...

they all look quite nice, all identical with balconies & their own lifeboats.

AND WE ALL WILL HAVE ONE PROBLEM THAT WE HATE. Immigration midship for the country that we are entering. And 6000 folks in line!

You mean something like this

genis.jpg

The intention of this thread was to be light-hearted and fun

Sorry, I just wanted to say hi to leoandhugh.

How about this?

It will be so large it will have a replica of Grand Canyon complete with mule trips.

It will be so large it will hold the Olympic Games.

Jan

(it continues.....)

The Genesis ship is so large, the Royal Promenade will have a Wal*Mart

The Genesis ship is so large the Royal Promenade will have it's own Royal Family presiding over it

The Genesis ship is so large, when it is floated out of dry-dock in Finland, scientists predict the Statue Of Liberty's feet will get wet

- Ken

...that the ice rink will be a full size rink complete with 2 sheets of Curling ice. It would be fun to try and curl on a rough sea. It would certainly add a new dimension to the game. 2024 Olympics will feature cruise ship curling and I will win the first gold medal.

mecurling.jpg

(it continues.....)

The Genesis ship is so large, the Royal Promenade will have a Wal*Mart

I was hoping for a Target instead.

The Genesis ship is so large, instead of a single theatre, there is a 21 screen mega-plex by AMC.

I'll take a few cracks at this...

The Genesis ships are so large that:

- a Transatlantic cruise will consist of just turning the ship around 180 degrees.

- as the bow enters dock in Bermuda, the stern will be sailing past the Statue of Liberty.

- you can see people wiping out on the Waverider... from the International Space Station.

- there are snow caps on top of the Viking Crown Lounge.

- you will be surrounded by clouds once you reach the top of the rock climbing wall.

The Genesis ships are so large that passengers can get "voted off" of over-crowded elevators. (Ryan Seacrest is there for interviews....)

The Genesis ships are so large the opening night parade down the promenade is being sponsored by Macy's

The Genesis ships are so large that the frontrunner to be chosen as godmother of the ship is God's mother

The Genesis ships are so large that they are contemplating moving the Boston Marathon to the ship.

The Genesis ships are so large that weather reports are going to be available on RCTV.

The Genesis ships are so large that the English pub, will actually have an address on Oxford Street.

"The Genesis ship is so large that G.W Bush launched a bi-partisan comittee to investigate whether "nucular" propolsion technology is being used"

Add to that....it will be larger than the "Country of Africa"

The Genisus ship will be so large that your Sea Pass will also function as a GPS.

(Thank heavens because my DH would never ask for directions. LOL)

The Genisus ship will be so large that the crew will be wearing "heelies".

Kathy

It's so large that...

The Daytona and Indianapolis 500's are being relocated to the jogging track on board.

The Olympic sized pool will have a diving well.

The cabin phones will have area codes, as well as extensions.

It'll be dawn on the helideck when the aft balconies are watching the sunset, meaning of course, that'll there'll be an international date line. And everyone who walks from front to back will get a certificate for having crossed it.

to a fellow Clevelander! When I heard that Aker (the builder of RCI ships) stated that Genesis is as big as they can get, I mentioned time for RCI to enlarge the shipbuilder's areas! Sincethey arethe Land of Legos in shipbuilding, cutting the steel into pieces that the computer numbers & then they piece it all together for these magnificent ships.

I CANT WAIT FOR GENESIS!!! Phil Collins in concert with the group.

It's so large that...

The Daytona and Indianapolis 500's are being relocated to the jogging track on board.

The Olympic sized pool will have a diving well.

The cabin phones will have area codes, as well as extensions.

It'll be dawn on the helideck when the aft balconies are watching the sunset, meaning of course, that'll there'll be an international date line. And everyone who walks from front to back will get a certificate for having crossed it.

Archived