Two Weeks To Go!!!

OK, so I'm sitting in my office on a dismal rainy Friday afternoon, staring at the CC Boards, dreaming of my cruise next month, *sigh*. The countdown truly begins this weekend, only 2 weeks to go and I cannot stand it. I hate waiting these last 2 weeks to get on the ship. They are torture!!! :eek:

Are you in the 2 week countdown? What do you do to pass the time and to get ready for your cruise? :D

Congratulations! I wish I had two weeks to go. I have my one-nighter, and then lots and lots of time to go on my other cruises. What I do to pass the time is figure out what cruise I'm going to book while onboard to get my onboard credit. :) Good luck! You can do it!

We actually cruise in 3 weeks, but this weekend is our last "free" weekend to get anything done. The following weekend, we will have company and then the next weekend ( the one when you leave) we will drive 300 miles to my sisters to drop our puppy off..she will watch her for a month! Time is starting to slip away!!

Have a wonderful cruise.....

Thanks for all the postings about your upcoming cruises and countdowns! My plan is to try to keep as busy as possible the next 2 weeks and get the last minute things done. The week before our cruise is always a blur because I always have so much running around to do for last minute things. Next week will be my drag by week, maybe having some sunny weather would help. Where is Spring by the way, lol? Happy Cruising!

OK, so I'm sitting in my office on a dismal rainy Friday afternoon, staring at the CC Boards, dreaming of my cruise next month, *sigh*. The countdown truly begins this weekend, only 2 weeks to go and I cannot stand it. I hate waiting these last 2 weeks to get on the ship. They are torture!!! :eek:

Are you in the 2 week countdown? What do you do to pass the time and to get ready for your cruise? :D

Well, its been more than 300 since my last one, and as of today 400 till my next one, so today we booked a 3 day get away one with minimal expense. We are hooked.

2 weeks to go here too (on the same ship) and I can hardly wait. Going to try and stay busy, work on packing, and cruising the CC boards. Before we know it, the cruise will be here. At least your vacation starts a day ahed of mine!

Archived