*Gatorclaw's Conquest Cruise Video Teaser Trailer*

gatorclaw

:D Ha ha. Yeah, I set that one up real easy for ya, didn't I?

How are Mom and Dad? Loved them in the Liberty Video... thanks for all your GREAT work. I have watched the Liberty about 10 times since I am sailing her in August.

jason this looks like such a good time! we have had the most fun with the video you did of our liberty cruise with the grandchildren at christmas! thanks again for your suggestions. you made our trip memories so special.

smiles, bonnie

I'm sorry to hear that. :eek: Just kidding... I love Carroll County- now that we've evolved a little.

We relocated out of Taneytown approx 2 years ago and I have to say that we miss that area tremendously. Not to say NC isn't nice, but T-Town and Carroll County were right up our alley. Our DS still dates a girl in T-Town, so I get to go back every so often for a weekend so they can visit.

(Sorry to be off - subject)

I was so excited when I saw this thread. Glad you came out of retirement. I always love your videos. Only problem is they always make me long to be on a cruise worse than I already am. I can hardly wait to see the full version. Thanks for sharing. :D

Well, the rumor was started by me and I was going to - but my friend just had to get away NOW. So we booked the Conquest instead. It's still possible, but I may have to wait til 2008 before my next one. :(

And no 'unedited' version for sale :) . The only thing I'm going to edit on this thing for my website is some foul language. Everything else is PG enough. Kind of boring, huh?!?:D

Join us on the S&S 4 in Oct. '08! It's going to be the first ever B2B for CC groups ... and we'll need some video footage to capture the moments. And from the looks of your video, seems you'll fall into the "Sinners" category. :D

We relocated out of Taneytown approx 2 years ago and I have to say that we miss that area tremendously. Not to say NC isn't nice, but T-Town and Carroll County were right up our alley. Our DS still dates a girl in T-Town, so I get to go back every so often for a weekend so they can visit.

(Sorry to be off - subject)

I guess you don't have a cute cruise loving 20 something daughter in the area, huh? :D

We all new you couldn't stay retired, glad you had a great time.

Ryan

Great to see some of the Liberty Castaway members showing up. :D Can't wait to see the Partying Jason video. :eek:

Jason: Say hello to Mom & Dad.

Ryan: Hello to your group.

Loved the videos! I'd love to make one. Can you tell me the easiest way to start doing these types of videos?

If you email me I can give you more details, but the quick answer: A passion for making videos, lots of effort, and Sony Vegas Video.

jason@gatoclaw.com

- The folks are great, thanks for asking. 2009 I'll be back w/ them on a cruise.

- And Ryan and Brenda, good to hear from you

- Bonnie- good to hear from you as well! The photographer on my Cayman Stingray excursion was the same guy in your family's photos. I thought that was a neat coincidence.

- and Randy I am considering the Freedom January one- That March itinerary doesn't do anything for me. Not enough port time!

I'm glad the photos came out. And if you stop spending your free time grading papers and start learning to edit videos- you and Lynn could make these things too! :)

Hey Jason!

I really liked your trailer...can't wait for the full version. Soon, very soon, there will be no more papers to correct - it'll be summer vacation! YEAH and I'll have time to make my own movie (which I can tell you, your's definitely puts mine to shame, but it's fun).

Thanks for taking our group photo on the Lido Deck - it came out really good (actually, thank your friend - he used my Rebel to take that picture).

Ok - next up is the Freedom on April 19, 2008 with four ports of call.

Lynn

Great to see some of the Liberty Castaway members showing up. :D Can't wait to see the Partying Jason video. :eek:

Jason: Say hello to Mom & Dad.

Ryan: Hello to your group.

Hi Brenda, we are taking some time off of cruising to have our first child but the three of us will be hitting the high seas again in December.

Jason,

Once again- YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!:p I will be anxiously awaiting the premier of you next feature!! Sorry to hear about you and Pepper, hopefully things ended on a good note!!! Take care and I'll be watching and waiting!!:D

Carmel

• 2 weeks later...
Jason,

Once again- YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!:p I will be anxiously awaiting the premier of you next feature!! Sorry to hear about you and Pepper, hopefully things ended on a good note!!! Take care and I'll be watching and waiting!!:D

Carmel

Hopefully we will be seeing the completed video in about 10 days!:) Does anyone eles miss Pepper???:o I know, I know, It's none of our business but I just thought they were sooo cute together! Anyway, we are anxiously awaiting the final "movie"..

Jason . . . so glad to see you're back! You have no idea how much I've enjoyed your videos and in some small way, I think they are what convinced my 30 year old son to take me on a cruise for my 60th birthday in January. I too miss Pepper . . . ya all were the cutest couple . . . but . . . I'm sure ya all had your reasons for going your separate ways. Can't wait to see your new video!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived