Does anyone know

what happened to the person who was banned from any future RCI cruises for unknown reasons? I searched and can't find any further posts re this. Just wondering if he every found out the reason.:confused:

I bet it was global warming. Either that' date=' or delayed-reaction Y2k. Possibly Tony Blair . . . but he's a long shot. [/font']

Poor Tony Blair...he gets blamed for everything! :D

I bet it was global warming. Either that' date=' or delayed-reaction Y2k. Possibly Tony Blair . . . but he's a long shot. [/font']

LOL, too funny!

I was wondering if he would come back here and post about his experience (maybe a review) after he cruised. I hope he does, he held our attention for a few days about the banning, it would be nice to have the closure...LOL:) :D

I asked the same question last week and my post was pulled.You would think with the enormous amount of hits that RCI would be anxious to clear this up.If it was an error on their part an explanation would sure look better for them. Guess that won't happen any time soon.

I know how to find out. It involves stalking and several alcoholic beverages, but is doable :D

Sometimes you don't get the rest of the story. I'm just so glad that Firefighterhoopz is sailing and hope he's having a wonderful time!

Archived