"beatlemania Live" On Liberty

Did anyone catch any of "Beatlemania Live" four shows on the Liberty last week or so?

I have mentioned them before in a posting.

Love that group and have seen them here in Az 12 times now.

Just wondered how good a show they do on the RCCL ships?

I see they are going to be on the Adventure of the Seas first week of August and the Mariner I think around Sept 5th if anyone will be on those cruises I hope you enjoy them like we and our friends and relatives do.

Laura

Saw them on my Mariner cruise in 06. Here is a quote from my review

"we headed to see the main headliner “Beatlemania” in the Savoy Theater. I’ve always wanted to see this show as it has toured the USA for years. I can’t tell you how good it was. Totally awesome for an avid Beatle Fan as myself. They played 1 hr 10 minutes with an encore and with total audience participation throughout. No one wanted it to end. They were rewarded with a well deserved standing ovation when they finished. Definitely one of the best shows we’ve ever seen on a cruise ship. Not to be missed if you ever get the chance."

Normally I do not like the Beatles but on Explorer a couple of years ago, I went to the show to see Beatlemania mostly for my sister who was a bit more of their generation (10 year age gap). Well I loved that show, I found myself singing along, and when people got on their feet to dance I danced too.

It had to be the best headline acts I have ever seen on board.

Jo

Are they now on the Mariner or the Liberty - I'll be on Liberty Aug 18th and hope they will be there!

There are several Beatle groups that do the RCCL ships.

I have only seen Beatlemania Live.

They are on the Adventure in Aug and the Mariner in Sept as 1st posting states.

They do shows all over the US. That is how I have seen them in Az 12 times now.

They will be back in Arizona end of Sept I think.

I follow their schedule that is how I know they were on the Liberty this month.

I really would like to see them on the Mariner in Jan but the chances are slim probably with all the ships there are.

Maybe you'll catch one of the other groups. I was not a huge Beatle fan but their shows are so good. I just wanted some info on their cruise shows.

Laura

We saw an awesome Beatles tribute band on Liberty of the Seas on the May 26 cruise. It doesn't seem like the name was "Beatlemania." I thought it had the name "rain" in it. Whatever their name was, they were outstanding. I couldn't get over how much they resembled the Beatles and their look and clothing styles would change as they went through the different Beatle's periods.

we were on the dreaded 6/2 cruise and Beatlemania Live was one of the few bright spots of an otherwise horrible voyage.

I'd seen the full show in Toronto back in the early 80's and while this one was a pared down version of the Broadway show it was still lots of fun.

Folks got up and danced and sang along to every song.

I don't know if I agree with the Faux Fab 4 talking about modern events-it kind of ruined the illusion for me but other than that the show was fantastic

this thread had me reviewing our cruise compasses from our Jan '07 cruise on voyager....we saw a group billed as The Beatle Maniacs.....they were excellent....I never saw a whole auditorium standing up, clapping, singing, dancing in the aisle....they performed music from different periods such as the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band....how many different groups perform as the Beatles???? If they are on Liberty in Jan, we are there!!!

this thread had me reviewing our cruise compasses from our Jan '07 cruise on voyager....we saw a group billed as The Beatle Maniacs.....they were excellent....I never saw a whole auditorium standing up, clapping, singing, dancing in the aisle....they performed music from different periods such as the Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band....how many different groups perform as the Beatles???? If they are on Liberty in Jan, we are there!!!

I have heard that the Beatle Maniacs were very good.

I know Beatlemania Live are another group.

Unsure name of others.

I called yest to try to find out their schedule for 2008 because of my Jan 08 Mariner cruise but RCCL schedule not available yet per Beatlemania Live booking agent.

I will tell you that in Az when this group performs their is continuous singing and the most dancing is during Twist and Shout. Love it.

and the most dancing is during Twist and Shout. Love it.

Yup! I saw them on Liberty last week and told my husband and son that I thought they should have ended with Twist and Shout because everyone was going wild when they played it. They were great.

Yup! I saw them on Liberty last week and told my husband and son that I thought they should have ended with Twist and Shout because everyone was going wild when they played it. They were great.

I have to wait till end of Sept to see them again in Az but we'll be there for the 13th time.

Thanks...

Archived