I Took Your Suggestion....can you help?

SakeDad

You guys (and gals;)) are the best supporters there are! I really appreciate all the positive comments I've received here and in the Alaska room. My photography is my passion and you have all inspired me to try to do alot more with it.

When I get home to Vegas next month I'm going to try to find a gallery that will host me so I can do a real show. Then I'll print them, frame them, do some PR to get folks to the show and hopefully start sellng them! Of course, that's right after I get back from the vacation I'm gonna when due to all my REAL supporters here!:D

THANK YOU!!!!:)

Nathan, your pictures are great. I keep getting bounced off the site though. It says,"oops, we are having a beta moment". I will keep trying and vote for as many as I can.

How many of us can you fit into your suitcase if you win?

Great photos! You are really talented and you definitely have that "eye" for photography. My absolute #1 favorite is the photo of the two Chinese workers painting the lines on the street. Not only a beautiful picture, but it tells a story and stirs up emotion - fantastic!

A hint to those having trouble viewing ALL of Sakedad's pics: bring up his gallery and then right-click on the picture you want to view and choose "open in new window" - then you can view/vote on that particular pic, close the window, and you're right back at the gallery.

Sake Dad.. You are truly an "Artist" !:) :)

It took a long time, but took your advice & clicked on your name & finally got through all of the Pictures..Loved your titles & descriptions..The were all incredible..Gave them all 5 stars..

Two men painting the strip on the street in China with a BRUSH :eek: was unbelievable.. You have a wonderful imagination! "Watch the Teeth" was a riot..Showed DH some of your beautiful flowers & glacier Pics..One of his hobbies is amateur photography.. He's a Master Gardener with our Extension Service..He takes Pics of the Extension Service Gardens & copies them on disk for the Service.. The Napa Valley trees sans leaves was very surreal & beautiful..:) Even the Chinese Bathroom was fun..Always wanted of pic of one of that type but never had the nerve to take it..LOL...Loved all your pics including the B&W of the Seattle locks...

For those who are voting: Had to be sure my vote counted..The number of votes will change.. Occassionally it did not register & I voted again..I'm not sure if the beginning ones all registered..Also got the "oops we are having a Beta moment" but browser never really closed down..Opened up each pic individually & then clicked on SakeDad's name & to get back to the album..

SakeDad...Hope you win this..Perhaps Conde Nast Traveller or National Geographic will hire you as a roving photographer.. Wouldn't that be fun! When does the contest end? Please let us know how you make out..Good luck..:) Betty

P.S. Forgot to tell you, Never spotted the helicopter on the Glacier landing strip..It could be my eyes are not that good...

Ditto, Ditto....Really great pictures!

I enjoyed every one of your Alaska photos on your site and now thanks to this I have to go look at all the China photos.....how am I ever supposed to get any work done!??!

I voted for a little more than half so far...will have to get the rest done tomorrow (during work of course!!)

Thanks again for sharing, can't wait to see the Spain pics!

Nathan -- Although I was tempted to vote for the couple of pics of me and my wife on the Noordam, my wife convinced me that one vote probably wouldn't tip the scale in your favor. Sooo... the black/white at the of the sculptures at the Seattle locks. Awesome!! Ya know, Nathan, you really do have a National Geographic eye for travel photos. Really. I find myself coming back to your photos time and time again. It's a gift. Thank you.

Archived