Kids Menus on Carnival???

Greselda

Does anyone have the scoop on kids menus at dinner? We have been hearing that even adults can order off these menus.....is that true?

Thanks for any feedback;)

Rick and Janine

My daughter is a very picky eater and the kids dinner menu will no doubt get borig fairly fast for her. Does anyone know if spaghetti is served as a dining room option or on the Lido deck buffet? If so, my problems are solved for her as she loves her pasta.;)

There is a daily pasta offering. And if there is anything on the main menu she finds interesting [on either the menu or the "alternative menu"], she's free to order that.

Our daughter, who is 13, usually eats off the kids menu. She orders macaroni and cheese most every night. It's not showing up on the kids menu posted below, but it is available.

My DD only likes her pasta plain, and was able to get that nightly. The nuggets were good also as I recall.

We also encourage our kids to try something new on the menu -- especially the appetizers. If they don't like it, no biggie (I'll probably eat it :o). Otherwise, they may discover something they like. My DS had escargot 3 cruises ago and looks forward to it every trip.

Does anyone have the scoop on kids menus at dinner? We have been hearing that even adults can order off these menus.....is that true?

Sure why not. Remember unlike a restaurant, the food on your cruise is already paid for. Age limits in a restaurant are to stop adults from eating cheap.

We were on the Elation in June. I overheard a mom tell her child she thought they had grilled cheese sandwiches. My husband loves them so I ordered one for him. The waiter said no, they don't have them. My husband wasn't feeling too well and just said he'd skip lunch. Next thing I know they delivered a grilled cheese sandwich to him! I thought that was very kind.

Are you kidding me there is a kid's menu in the main dininr room? If this is true our waiter sucks even more than I already thought. He never told us there was a kid's menu nor did he ever bring us one. Our kids ate off the regular menu and they got sick of the Angus burger that they ate several times during the week. I never asked for a kid's menu, but I figured since we had two 10 year olds and a 12 year w/ us that if there was a menu he would have brought it to us. What a jackas* Don't get me wrong the kids ate and tried lots of things, but it would have been nice to have the option.:mad:

Archived