9 day CB itineraries now on my site

S.S.Oceanlover

Bill

What a great website you have created - and it is appreciated. I wish there were other cruise websites as detailed as yours about Royal Caribbean ships and also other Princess ships - your website helped us to decide on the Caribbean Princess for our last cruise. Thanks again!!!!

Bill -

I had forgotten all about your terrific website until you just mentioned it. Your site was a very valuable source when we took our last cruise in August 2005. In fact, I was very flattered when you posted copies of my Patters when I returned. I will very soon be booking the CB out of NY for next August, and look forward once again to reading all about the ship on your great website!:D

Bill-

Thank you for the great info! I just realized that I'm getting married on the first cruise after the drydock (May 17, 2008)... I'm new to cruising, do you think that is good, bad, or not a factor to consider? (But I must admit, I am THRILLED to hear about the Sanctuary!)

Thanks!

Thanks for all the kind words.

Now I need a favor. :p Would anybody on the first couple of sailings from NY be kind enough to send me the Patters for the site?

I just scan them and send them right back, unless you can scan them in pdf.

I just added the itineraries for the Canada/New England sailings.

It's going to take me some time until I get the links and info for the ports of call for Canada/New England. I'll get it done as soon as i can.

Thanks

Bill

I would be glad to. I just sent you my contact info. :D

Janet,

I got it thanks. Now all I have to do is remember when May gets here. Since I can't remember what I have to do tomorrow this is a big challenge.:D

Whomever invited post-its saved my life.:p

Thanks for the offer to send me the Patters. I really appreciate it.:)

Bill

Janet,

I got it thanks. Now all I have to do is remember when May gets here. Since I can't remember what I have to do tomorrow this is a big challenge.:D

Whomever invited post-its saved my life.:p

Thanks for the offer to send me the Patters. I really appreciate it.:)

Bill

No problem..but you have to remind me. I will be in a constant state of excitement come MAY 1st and will need post it notes all over the house. Last cruise, I left over 1/4 of my clothes hanging in the closet! :D

Archived