Webcam on Half Moon

KellyJ

Well, I do think that a webcam of a private area of the island wouldn't be intrusive.
I agree. On most port webcams it is hard to identify individuals. It would be no more intrusive than the FLL sail-away webcams where they zoom in on people on the Lido deck stern or along the port railings! Edited by jtl513

Well, I do think that a webcam of a private area of the island wouldn't be intrusive. It's actually a good size island that has lots of areas that aren't frequented by passengers. I'd just love to see some beautiful scenery. There's something more appealing about a live webcam feed than repeatedly watching the same video I've taken. :)

I agree. I find it odd that people get upset about this.

Well, I do think that a webcam of a private area of the island wouldn't be intrusive. It's actually a good size island that has lots of areas that aren't frequented by passengers. I'd just love to see some beautiful scenery. There's something more appealing about a live webcam feed than repeatedly watching the same video I've taken. :)

I do not disagree with this post - my post referred to the 2 posts it quoted about live web cams on cruise ships ... so a live web cam on HMC would be equally unacceptable to me, as would a sail-away web cam - they all represent an unwelcome invasion of my privacy. Obviously a web cam in an "unpopulated" (private) area of HMC does not fall into that same category.

Lastly, I feel no obligation to explain why I place a high value my privacy; nor would I ask anyone else why he/she does not share that view. (Hint: It's my opinion!!!)

Looks like a nice day in Nassau still! :)

http://portnassauwebcam.com/

When I looked, I was amazed at the beautiful blue sky and puffy white clouds. The beach looked very uninhabited, though. I clicked to make it full screen, and suddenly the picture changed. The rain was pouring down and the sky was dark! I guess they have a still photo they put on the screen occasionally!:)