Water Park On Voyager

It depends on how you define "water park." As mentioned, the Freedom class ships have the H20Zone, which is the closest thing to a true water park. Voyager, Explorer and Adventure have small kids pools with a slide on Deck 11 aft. Radiance class has similar pools with slides (slightly different design) on Deck 12 aft.

For that age range go with either Freedom, Liberty or Independence by 2009. The set-up on Voyager and Radiance class will be too small for a 9 year old, with mix of activities in the H2O Zone (on all 3 ships named above) has options for all the ages noted.

My daughters 5 & 7 last cruise, Liberty H2O zone was the greatest they thought

It depends on how you define "water park." As mentioned, the Freedom class ships have the H20Zone, which is the closest thing to a true water park. Voyager, Explorer and Adventure have small kids pools with a slide on Deck 11 aft. Radiance class has similar pools with slides (slightly different design) on Deck 12 aft.

As GMoney pointed out, there are "water parks" on some of the Voyager ships (kiddie slides). Here's a link to show you the differences between the Voyager class ships (http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/).

I think what the OP is talking about is Adventure Beach, which Voyager DOES have. Re-read what they OP wrote. They had the water park on Radiance. That tells me they are speaking of Adventure Beach.

Sorry OP that you have been confused. But your answer is yes. Voyager, Adventure and Explorer are the ships in the Voyager Class that have Adventure Beach (small childrens water park area)

have been on the Jewel and my DH loved the pool and slide (granted she was 2) and I liked it as well. Don't like the one on voyager class. It is dark and extremely covered up. I don't find it inviting at all. Just my opinion.

Hi Cori! How have you guys been? How is Adriana? So have you booked Freedom yet?

thanks GMoney and everyone else, I am looking for something that would satisfy kids ages 4,6,&9 yrs. I guess I am thinking of a slide and a pool? Is there more than that on the freedom ships?

Annie:)

The slides on the RCI ships will be okay for the four year old. The six year old might think the slides are for the "little" kids. The nine year old will not use the slide.

However, the H2O Zone on the Freedom, Liberty and Independence of the Seas will keep even eleven year olds happy ...

MWP-1.jpg

MWP-2.jpg

The slides on the RCI ships will be okay for the four year old. The six year old might think the slides are for the "little" kids. The nine year old will not use the slide.

However, the H2O Zone on the Freedom, Liberty and Independence of the Seas will keep even eleven year olds happy ...

MWP-1.jpg

MWP-2.jpg

FANTASTIC photos!

BTW, at the bottom of the first photo there is a pool - is this the "deep" pool I've read about that is a nuissance for many parents? If so, I didn't realize it was literally right there among the H2O zone. Nice for some, but I'm sure it makes it harder on others with the little ones.

FANTASTIC photos!

BTW, at the bottom of the first photo there is a pool - is this the "deep" pool I've read about that is a nuissance for many parents? If so, I didn't realize it was literally right there among the H2O zone. Nice for some, but I'm sure it makes it harder on others with the little ones.

Yes, that is the "deep" pool. I have another photo that show that pool is 5' 7" deep.

Those pictures were great! And to think I was convinced we woulod not book the Freedom class! Now...here's my problem, with my luck we'll book the Freedom or Liberty for the water activities and they won't use them! We were convinced our kids would love the rock wall and they never used it! Part of the problem was it wasn't open very much, but they also had a lot of other things to do.

Those pictures were great! And to think I was convinced we woulod not book the Freedom class! Now...here's my problem, with my luck we'll book the Freedom or Liberty for the water activities and they won't use them! We were convinced our kids would love the rock wall and they never used it! Part of the problem was it wasn't open very much, but they also had a lot of other things to do.

Yes, I was disappointed to learn that on a ship with 4200 passengers (the Freedom OTS was completely sold out on our cruise) that the rock wall and the Flowrider had limited hours. Fortunately that was not a problem with the H2O Zone. You can tell by the empty deck chairs that the photos I posted were taken fairly early in the morning, yet there are people using the H2O Zone.

This is what the H2O Zone looks like during mid day ...

IMGP0225.jpg

IMGP0235.jpg

Look in the upper left of the photo above and below. You can read the pool's depth ...

IMGP0259.jpg

Do unto others ...

IMGP0288.jpg

Whirlpool ...

IMGP0307.jpg

Water cannon (only one was working) ...

IMGP0313.jpg

Archived