Captain Circle numbers now avail for Aussies

Deb_in_Aussie

What I will be interested in too is finding out is how you get your previous Princess cruises credited. We have booked some in the US and some in Australia - oh well, time will tell.

Thanks Debra

Beryl

What I will be interested in too is finding out is how you get your previous Princess cruises credited. We have booked some in the US and some in Australia - oh well, time will tell.

Thanks Debra

Beryl

I know you can add 3 cruises yourself online. After that I am sure there will be a help desk that you can call. As usual no announcement from Princess about this. A client of mine stumbled across it and told me about it. I am attending the P&O Partnership Summit (which is for P&O's top TA's) this weekend so hopefully I will find out all the details and will post on my return.

Cheers,

Deb

I know you can add 3 cruises yourself online. After that I am sure there will be a help desk that you can call. As usual no announcement from Princess about this. A client of mine stumbled across it and told me about it. I am attending the P&O Partnership Summit (which is for P&O's top TA's) this weekend so hopefully I will find out all the details and will post on my return.

Cheers,

Deb

Great news for "down under". I have about 160 days and received a Platinum Card and Badge on Tahitian Princess 2004....after lining up!!! Checked today but unable to find how to add cruises/days. Deb, look forward to your post on return. We have been treated like the "poor relations" for too long :( Celebration time :D

B E V

Great news for "down under". I have about 160 days and received a Platinum Card and Badge on Tahitian Princess 2004....after lining up!!! Checked today but unable to find how to add cruises/days. Deb, look forward to your post on return. We have been treated like the "poor relations" for too long :( Celebration time :D

B E V

To add cruises, after you log into the Captain Circle web site click on member profile. Then click on cruise history and at the bottom of that page you can add up to 3 cruises. I believe it will only add them as a 7 day cruise even if they were longer. I am sure there will be some sort of help desk to sort all this out, but as I have mentioned before, no official word from Princess about how all this is working yet. I've just been fumbling around and making some educated guesses.

Cheers,

Deb

At long last - Captain Circle numbers are now available to Australians.

If you are already registered on the Captain Circle web site when you log in you should have been assigned a number.

Cheers,

Deb

Cruise Vacations

Thanks for the heads up Deb.

Time for a happy dance!

Cheers

If they give me credit for sailing on P & O Australia I may be down. Considered the around Australia cruise, but they told me no Captains Club benefits or credit.

I have 25 cruises with Princess since the 80's. Do they give Captain Club credit for P & O Australia cruise now?

At long last - Captain Circle numbers are now available to Australians.

If you are already registered on the Captain Circle web site when you log in you should have been assigned a number.

Cheers,

Deb

Cruise Vacations

Does anyone have the link for the Captain Circle Web Site please?

To add cruises, after you log into the Captain Circle web site click on member profile. Then click on cruise history and at the bottom of that page you can add up to 3 cruises. I believe it will only add them as a 7 day cruise even if they were longer. I am sure there will be some sort of help desk to sort all this out, but as I have mentioned before, no official word from Princess about how all this is working yet. I've just been fumbling around and making some educated guesses.

Cheers,

Deb

Thanks Deb.....comes to sudden halt after "Preferences" in my Profile. No Cruise History to be seen. I'll try again next week! :confused:

Here ya go,

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/jsp/captainCircleHome.jsp

It is also on the Princess US home page. No link from the Australian site yet.

Cheers,

Deb

Hi Deb,

Havent cruised Princess yet but have one booked:) Having read we can use our past sailing with P&O, I tried to register, it wont let me as obviously they cant find me on their system, any ideas what to do next?? oh and dont try the 1800 number fom OZ, it doesnt work:rolleyes: :)

So I guess the question is "Can we register if we have only cruised P&O?"

Ta

Chez

xx

I registered successfully yesterday and the system showed up 1 of 2 future Princess cruises I have booked (no history) but after I logged out I have not been able to log in again. Have been getting error messages like

"Your email address, or password cannot be found"

I'm quite certain I know my email address and password. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks

Ando

Archived