Captain Circle numbers now avail for Aussies

Deb_in_Aussie

I registered successfully yesterday and the system showed up 1 of 2 future Princess cruises I have booked (no history) but after I logged out I have not been able to log in again. Have been getting error messages like

"Your email address, or password cannot be found"

I'm quite certain I know my email address and password. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks

Ando

Yes Ando....I went all through My Profile again as found it blank in "Preferences"..or whatever the last thing is. It wouldn't SAVE and continue. As Karen suggested I logged out and started all over...got that error message. Went through the complete Profile again and re-entered email and password....after that it came up in red to "check a/c a little later". I'm about to do that now. They are making it difficult for us :( :confused: "She'll Be Right" eventually :)

B E V

Annatoo,

I had the same problem when trying to set up DH cruises. I logged out and back in again and his profile had been updated with the new CCN and I could access the cruise history page. Hope this helps.

Karen

About to check it now...thanks a million Karen :)

B E V

I registered successfully yesterday and the system showed up 1 of 2 future Princess cruises I have booked (no history) but after I logged out I have not been able to log in again. Have been getting error messages like

"Your email address, or password cannot be found"

I'm quite certain I know my email address and password. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thanks

Ando

Update - I have now re-registered 3 times with the same results. I successfully register - I get access to My Princess and it shows 1 of my future cruise bookings. I then log out and can not log in again, getting the email address/password can not be found. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions :confused:

It's great that we Aussies are finally getting recognized. :D

Cheers

Ando

Ando,

When I entered my personal details to register on the Princess CC, I left it for awhile before I checked back to see if it worked. I had to entered my details twice before the whole process was accepted. Now when I looked at the cc, all the data are there and also my past cruise history. I must tell my TA to enter my Princess m'ship number to all my future Princess cruises so that it will appear on my cc record. My dh and I are have booked the Sun Princess South Pacific Jan'08 and Pacific Princess Panama Canal April'9.:p

Margaret

I assume if this great gift has been extended to you Aussies, then your country coussies across the ditch might also be included ?

We are sailing the Grand on the 18th of this month so I will be off to see the CC lady on b oard and get this all sorted, as I have about 100 days on P & O with one cruise on the Pacific Princess. It will be very interesting. My TA mentioned that something was in the wind just before I left NZ at the end of last month.

I assume if this great gift has been extended to you Aussies, then your country coussies across the ditch might also be included ?

I assume it is not just for Australians and New Zealanders, but for everyone.

When we cruise aboard foreign ships, ( foreign to us), we,along with passengers from all over the the World, are regarded as International Guests.

Deb,

Thank you very much for the info on how to access one's details in the Princess website. I just followed your instructions , voila, it was there.:p

Once again, thank you.;)

Margaret

No "voila" for me Margaret. I followed all instructions but no luck YET:mad: . You must be very smart!;)

B E V

Hello Bev,

I just enrolled in My Princess or cruise personalizer, entered all my personal details, any informations that Princess required, down to your Princess membership number, etc. This was done a few months ago. At that time, we could not see/access details of our eligibility. Now , we can. I can see my level and also past history cruise which I did not enter. I gather that you have completed the cruise personalizer?

Cheers,

Margaret

I have a P&O cruise next month. How do I add that one? Do I do it during the cruise?

Hi Jarrod...I think it is easier to add it onboard! Have a wonderful Cruise :) I love your plane and flying time etc. ;)

B E V

Hello Bev,

I just enrolled in My Princess or cruise personalizer, entered all my personal details, any informations that Princess required, down to your Princess membership number, etc. This was done a few months ago. At that time, we could not see/access details of our eligibility. Now , we can. I can see my level and also past history cruise which I did not enter. I gather that you have completed the cruise personalizer?

Cheers,

Margaret

I have done all that 1/2 dozen times. Don't have a membership no. but add d.o.b. where requested. All goes well until "Onboard Preferences"- then a grinding halt....wont go to "next". Says 0 Cruises and a/c balance. I emailed the HELP at cc a few days ago and received a reply in MIME....which of course I can't understand. Emailed again today so will see what comes back!!! :confused: Thanks Margaret

B E V

I have done all that 1/2 dozen times. Don't have a membership no. but add d.o.b. where requested. All goes well until "Onboard Preferences"- then a grinding halt....wont go to "next". Says 0 Cruises and a/c balance. I emailed the HELP at cc a few days ago and received a reply in MIME....which of course I can't understand. Emailed again today so will see what comes back!!! :confused: Thanks Margaret

B E V

Hey Bev - I'm right with you. I have registered 5 or 6 times in the last 24 hours and still can't get anywhere. I also don't know my membership number (have done 5 previous cruises) - perhaps that's what's causing us the problem? I called Princess today and they said to ring back on Monday as apparently there will be a Captains Circle Help Desk person from then. I think they may be very busy :D

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Jarrod...I think it is easier to add it onboard! Have a wonderful Cruise :) I love your plane and flying time etc. ;)

B E V

Thanks Bev. I logged out and logged back in and it worked fine for me. It had my Diamond cruise already listed.:)

From reading the P&O board, it seems that only some ships are included in the cruise history. It seems that the Pacific sun wasn't one of them.

Seems like I'll have to head to the Pursers Desk and enquire. Knowing my luck, they'll have no idea!!:rolleyes:

Hey Bev - I'm right with you. I have registered 5 or 6 times in the last 24 hours and still can't get anywhere. I also don't know my membership number (have done 5 previous cruises) - perhaps that's what's causing us the problem? I called Princess today and they said to ring back on Monday as apparently there will be a Captains Circle Help Desk person from then. I think they may be very busy :D

Cheers

Andrew

Hi Andrew....I phoned Princess this morning and located my Membership No. My problem (I think) is I changed address after Tahitian Princess cruise!? Also different email address last 12 mths!

Very confusing as had to add old address when registering. :confused: Think I'll leave it a few months then check with Princess when the rush is over and get other cruises added then :rolleyes: Good Luck :)

B E V

Hi Andrew....I phoned Princess this morning and located my Membership No. My problem (I think) is I changed address after Tahitian Princess cruise!? Also different email address last 12 mths!

Very confusing as had to add old address when registering. :confused: Think I'll leave it a few months then check with Princess when the rush is over and get other cruises added then :rolleyes: Good Luck :)

B E V

Thanks Bev. I have also moved since my last cruise so registered tonight with my old address - and had nothing when I logged in - no future or past cruises :eek: And I still can't log in again once I have logged out. I'm so giving up on this for now :o

I think your idea of leaving it a few months is a good one:D

Cheers

Andrew

Thanks Bev. I have also moved since my last cruise so registered tonight with my old address - and had nothing when I logged in - no future or past cruises :eek: And I still can't log in again once I have logged out. I'm so giving up on this for now :o

I think your idea of leaving it a few months is a good one.

Cheers

Andrew

Patience Andrew!!! Guess it helped getting Membership No from Princess yesterday. When I checked late last night...in the registration with former address and email....I was recognised :p And there was "Cruise History" where I could add 3 P & O long cruises. Now have ELITE MEMBER status :D See what Princess advises later next week after the RUSH!!! :rolleyes: My very late nights distorted Countdown Clocks...okay, guess I did something wrong :(

Good Luck

B E V

:confused:

I'm way behind everyone else - I can't even see the section for Cruise History. I went into preferences and added all that stuff but still no cruise history. Can anyone tell me where i find it?

Beryl

I'm way behind everyone else - I can't even see the section for Cruise History. I went into preferences and added all that stuff but still no cruise history. Can anyone tell me where i find it?

Beryl

Hi Beryl, log into Princess captain circle. click

after putting in your number and I.D

click member profile.

left hand side scroll to cruise history. click.

that is how I get into mine.

kind regards, Lorraine:) :)

Beryl

Beryl...I did all that a dozen times. Finally phoned Princess and they located my CCN from 2004 Cruise. The other hiccup was my address and email have changed since 2004. Everyone was saying to check "Cruise History"...it isn't there without correct address/email plus Member No. Best to phone Princess next week...or as "arxcards" mentions try OZ website.:rolleyes:

Nobody has come to my rescue re Countdown Clock error :eek:

B E V

Bev,

Great to read that you were successful this time around. Its the membership number!!!;)

Margaret

See reply to Kobecat (Beryl). I'm sure it was the membership number (which I was never given on Tahitian Princess)...just a Platinum Badge and Card - and special invitations/internet use etc. Also the change of address and email for registration confused matters!!!:confused:

Where have I gone wrong with Countdown Clocks???:o

B E V

Archived