Are espresso and cappuccino free with dinner?

sugarsparkles

In 04 we paid for expresso in 07 it was free and our assistant waiter brought it to us every night without us asking. The sambuca was six bucks a shot. I used suger most nights. Not because of the price but one shot is enough for four cups and i'm the only one who likes it in my expresso.

I was looking at some menus and saw that espresso and cappuccino are offered for dinner, are the free or do they come at an extra charge with dinner?

Thanks!

Rebekah

Free in the dining room breakfast, lunch, and dinner!

Payd:)

My first cruise on the Elation we ordered it with every meal! It was free...then I took the Galley Tour and saw how far our poor waiter had to go and how much trouble it was for him...then I quit ordering it. Now on the new ships the coffee machine is right in the dining room so I am back to ordering it again!

How is the cappuccino in the dining room? I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I may have a (regular) cup in the morning and possibly (a cappuccino) after dinner. My in-laws tend to drink coffee on a regular basis, so they will likely have coffee after dinner each night.

Not bad - go for it!

The waiter on our last cruise insisted on bringing "decaf espesso" at night. It was pretty horrible, and possibly an oxymoron as well:)

:eek: Now, I admit that I don't drink coffee often, but, when I do, I want the regular, fully loaded stuff...no decaf for me. Maybe I'll get a cappuccino...and a shot of Bailey's to go with it...that should balance it out nicely. :D :p

:eek: Now, I admit that I don't drink coffee often, but, when I do, I want the regular, fully loaded stuff...no decaf for me. Maybe I'll get a cappuccino...and a shot of Bailey's to go with it...that should balance it out nicely. :D :p

I could go for that :D, Im looking forward to it too. I didnt know about it during our previous Carnival cruises and had not found CC yet to let me in on these things, :p

The waiter on our last cruise insisted on bringing "decaf espesso" at night. It was pretty horrible, and possibly an oxymoron as well:)

LOL! I haven't heard of decaf espresso either.

I like the cappucino...yum!

Payd:)

I am usually a regular coffee drinker. On our first night at dinner on the last cruise, I ordered a cappuccino. It is really good and frothy. Our waiter had it ready for me every night after that during dessert. Make sure to try it. :D

Archived