Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

chez, see if you can get something to co ordinate with this. It would go well with the lime green mankini

haha thats noice, I will, now I know what the competition is like !

Just did an update above for party:)

Chez

xx

Sydney CC Xmas Party

When: Saturday 8th December 2007

Time: 7pm

Where: Sicilian Restaurant

292 Church St Parramatta (in mall)

02 96332259

BYO Wine only

Dress: Island theme

Secret Santa: Bring a wrapped gift p/p not more than $10

If anybody is keen, there will be 'quiet' drinks before Dinner @ the Mercure @ Rosehill. Drinks will start @ 5pm at the M Bar and terrace. Everybody is welcome to join in.:)

If anybody is keen, there will be 'quiet' drinks before Dinner @ the Mercure @ Rosehill. Drinks will start @ 5pm at the M Bar and terrace. Everybody is welcome to join in.:)

I think i may be able to make that also. I am a non drinker so i can also help ferry the drinkers ( no names mentioned) to the restaurant

ooh thanks Jarrod just added that bit, forgot, not like me to forget about the drinks :p

Chez

xx

Sydney CC Xmas Party

When: Saturday 8th December 2007

Time: 7pm

Where: Sicilian Restaurant

292 Church St Parramatta (in mall)

02 96332259

BYO Wine only

Dress: Island theme

Secret Santa: Bring a wrapped gift p/p not more than $10

Drinks prior at the M bar at the Mercure hotel Rosehill (where some of us are staying) 5pm

Guest list so far (please add your name and numbers and cut and paste this page if you would like to attend so we can do a final confirmation, we would love you all to come!!!)

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz x2

Aussiecruiser x2 :rolleyes: (My mum)

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2 (someone has to drive me home )

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

Megagirl x 2

How's that???

Chez

xx

Is this the place?

http://www.sicilianparramatta.com.au/menu.phtml

I've just been looking at the menu and is is pretty good.

How about others coming along? Charlie Girl? Aussiedisneyfan? Sailawaysally? Icemaiden? There must be heaps of others..... :D

The more the merrier.

Thats the one Jenny, for sure the more the merrier, we will keep bumping the post, Toasted2 is a maybe, love Gail and Jim to come too:)

Chez

xx

Yes Jenny, that is the place. There is something there for virtually everyone.:) Prices aren't bad either.

I know Jane (ADF) said earlier that her hubby said NO.:( But then again, he says no, and eventually caves in to her.:D

Jane, there is $15 fares on Murray's if he's that concerned.:rolleyes: If you share with Geri, that is $33.50 for Accom. Throw in another $40 for Dinner and it will cost you just over $100.:eek:

Yes Jenny, that is the place. There is something there for virtually everyone.:) Prices aren't bad either.

I know Jane (ADF) said earlier that her hubby said NO.:( But then again, he says no, and eventually caves in to her.:D

Jane, there is $15 fares on Murray's if he's that concerned.:rolleyes: If you share with Geri, that is $33.50 for Accom. Throw in another $40 for Dinner and it will cost you just over $100.:eek:

Sorry I missed #1000 - hard to keep up.

Congrats on your 50th for today. :D

Cheers

Geoff

Great minds think alike. I went and saw how many post today too.:o How embarrassing...looks like I've got no life.....:p

I know, I have had a real CC day today too!! Was just thinking the last time I was on most of weekend, and it was the Safari suit weekend:eek: , when Minxy and Sam were banned, and it was such a laugh!!everyone ran amok:D so much fun!! what about other funny CC moments??? Mr Princess comes to mind, and Happyscott:D

Chez

xx

Jarrod, ***** are 'quiet' drinks:confused: Never heard of them before!

Congrats on # 1000 from me too.

Geri,

The Roll Eyes picture shouldn't be there!! Sorry.;) :p

Are you sure???

Life should be back to normal for me after this weekend.

So much has happened on here, feel like I've neglected my family while I've been busy. Lucky for the Chook who keeps me posted on the comings and going of everyone.

Looking forward to this get together and of course the Nov get together.

Jarrod, ***** are 'quiet' drinks:confused: Never heard of them before!

Congrats on # 1000 from me too.

G,day Geri,

Don't you remember quiet drinks.

They are the ones when you fall asleep on your friends lounge room floor!

Cheers

Geoff

Archived