Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

You need an extension on your toolbox Jarrod :)

Chez suggested eating at the M restaurant (at the motel) to save cabfare. Stretching it a bit far, I think :p

Hope we have this much fun in a group. Should be a sensational night! Might even debut the suit.

Cheers

Geoff

If it's anything like the restaurant on the top floor of the Mercure in Auckland, it would be nice. We've had dinner there a couple of times when we've been in Auckland.

Thanks Jarrod, I just read through and caught up.

It sounds great. I'll definitely be there. Not sure about my hubby though. His roster keeps changing. I'll get him to check it and I will put his name down if he can come. Might be handy to have someone to drive me. LOL

Seeing as the Mecure is a popular choice maybe we could meet there for drinks beforehand. I could give a few people a lift to the restaurant.

Looking forward to it.

Lynne.

We have just booked into the Mercure Parramatta for the cheap price of $79.00.

So we are definitely committed now and are are looking forward to seeing as many CCers as we can.

Will we do a Secret Santa for under $10.00? It could be a travel related present. :p Might be fun.

Jen

We have just booked into the Mercure Parramatta for the cheap price of $79.00.

So we are definitely committed now and are are looking forward to seeing as many CCers as we can.

Will we do a Secret Santa for under $10.00? It could be a travel related present. :p Might be fun.

Jen

It is set in concrete, since we all paid non-refundable rates for the Mercure.:rolleyes:

Is secret Santa like Kris Kringle? Excuse my ignorance.:o I live a very sheltered life!!:p

It is set in concrete, since we all paid non-refundable rates for the Mercure.:rolleyes:

Is secret Santa like Kris Kringle? Excuse my ignorance.:o I live a very sheltered life!!:p

Yes, I think it is Jarrod, sounds good to me:)

So every person bring a pressie worth between $5-10??

Someone mentioned earlier in the thread about an Island theme night, I think that would be great!! Guys in Hawaiian shirts and girls in bright colours and lei and or flowers in hair??

When we decide all this I will do up a new guest list with all the details:)

Oh, and those staying at the Mercure, dont forget the pool party in the arvo hehe, the pool looks good:p

Chez

xx

I don't think so Chez!!:p Well I don't think you'd want to see me in my Budgie smugglers.:eek: :D Perhaps I can try the mankini:p.

Hey Jarrod, I aint lookin any better honey:eek: will bring the lime green mankini I have just in case you change your mind;)

So far I think there is us, Geri, Geoff and Barb, Jenny and Phil and yourself booked at the Mercure, cool!

Chez

xx

Hey Jarrod, I aint lookin any better honey:eek: will bring the lime green mankini I have just in case you change your mind;)

So far I think there is us, Geri, Geoff and Barb, Jenny and Phil and yourself booked at the Mercure, cool!

Chez

xx

Thanks Chez.:rolleyes: I was going to post a picture, but thought a) It would be against the rules (obscenity sp??) and b) I thought I'd leave it up to Geoff to find a wowzer of a picture. ;)

Thanks Chez.:rolleyes: I was going to post a picture, but thought a) It would be against the rules (obscenity sp??) and b) I thought I'd leave it up to Geoff to find a wowzer of a picture. ;)

Sorry, no dice.

Host Walt still has a bit of vomit in his mouth from the last mankini pic I posted in the safari suit thread.

I hope Mecure has wireless. Will take the notebook and camera for a live from post. Sorry Chez, you bring it, you wear it.

(obscenity is correct)

Cheers

Geoff

I didn't read the Safri suit thread:o.

How do we decide who we buy the present for? It's not like we can pull a name out of a hat.:rolleyes: I'm praying very hard!!:p

Buy a unisex gift, put them all together, and everyone takes one:p

Jarrod and Geoff what do you both think about the Island theme??

Chez

xx

Chez

xx

Thanks for the explanation Chez. Now I have to think what I can buy....:rolleyes:

I think Island night sounds good. It is simple, yet elegant and everyone could easily partake.:)

One question....Will shorts be allowed in the Dining Room!!:p

Chez

xx

Works for me, I have some really "nice" hawaiian shirts in my wardrobe. Will be able to keep the outfits for cruising.

Traditional secret santa - everybody draws a name to buy for. The unisex "bring one - grab one" idea should work better, as we might not have an exact list of attendees till late.

Cheers

Geoff

this all sounds great to me.

I am in for unisex secret santa and island dress, may even break out my lime green hawaiiian dress very understated and classy. The again I may have to walk through parramatta dressed like that

I am in for unisex secret santa and island dress, may even break out my lime green hawaiiian dress very understated and classy. The again I may have to walk through parramatta dressed like that

lol Karon,

Are you saying this is too upmarket for Parra!

Cheers

Geoff

Think I will buy a mumu dress while in Vila:eek: and dont dare me to wear it.....cos i will:D and we can walk through Parra together Karon!!

Chez

xx

Think I will buy a mumu dress while in Vila:eek: and dont dare me to wear it.....cos i will:D and we can walk through Parra together Karon!!

Chez

xx

The two queens in Parra?

What do you mean buy one, you already have a wardrobe full of them :eek:

Cheers

Geoff

Sydney CC Xmas Party

When: Saturday 8th December 2007

Time: 7pm

Where: Sicilian Restaurant

292 Church St Parramatta (in mall)

02 96332259

BYO Wine only

Dress: Island theme

Secret Santa: Bring a wrapped gift p/p not more than $10

Drinks prior at the M bar at the Mercure hotel Rosehill (where some of us are staying) 5pm

Guest list so far (please add your name and numbers and cut and paste this page if you would like to attend so we can do a final confirmation, we would love you all to come!!!)

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz x2

Aussiecruiser x2 :rolleyes: (My mum)

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2 (someone has to drive me home )

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

Megagirl x 2

Archived