No More Cruise Critic Message Board - What would you do?

dublin

What would you do without the Cruise Critic Message Boards?
Probably go bonkers till our next cruise:eek: how could we do without our cc boards??who would we disagree with, banter with and exchange ideas with:D the thought gives me chills.......:rolleyes:

Get some work done!

Seriously, I'd be depressed. Cruise Critic has made my cruises even better and it keeps me going between them. It's almost like being on the ocean in the middle of Iowa!

Happy sailing.

Joanie

I don't want any one to think that these boards will go away.

Those that post message are my friends - my partners in crime and my source of knowledge for anything from what to wear and what not to wear; where to cruise and what kind of sunscreen does not make you break out in zits.

Keep up the good work everyone. I really enjoy it.

Oops gotta go my boss has some work for me to do. If I could only get him to go on a cruise he would be a lot more fun.

I guess if CC boards disappeared, we'd all have to look for alternatives such

as Cruise Mates, Cruise Addicts, or even in desperation, Arthur Frommer.

But let's hope that CC never disappears, because it is without a doubt the best source of info about cruising from some of the nicest people around.

Howard

Well it wouldn't be any drastic action as to stop cruising, but we are absolutely sure that our cruises have been made incredible by the friends and connections and information we have received from these message boards. :D

Fortunately, this is only conjecture, right? Right? :eek:

I wonder what's funnier: some of these responses (and some are very clever) or

the look on my face when I remembered that I had laundry waiting (for a long time) to be transferred from the washer to the dryer. Blush. And that was after I looked at the on-line timer and made yet another deal with myself about just a little more time...

Being here is a much nicer use of time than nasty things like housework!

3_8_11v.gif..............I would just have to start my own. It would be called "Cruisin' with Charlie" and I would be the supreme ruler, lord, and master of my domaine. I would not have any color type but black, blue, and ok.....red. I would zap/remove/give a time-out/ to anyone who posted but did not answer the thread starters question. I would also limit the number of threads containing the words dress, code, formal, wear, jeans, t-shirts, sneakers, tux, tie, suit, shorts and/or underware to 7 per month. I would zap any person who answered any question mentioned above more tham once and/or insisted in inserting their "opinion" when it was not required. I would also have a running "sticky" thread so anyone could add things like, where to buy a good brisket on sale, who is running a special on socks and where to get the best deal on motor oil, Those are just a few of the things I would do, if I was the King.

I am not mentioning a bunch of other stuff because I want to keep posting on Cruise Critic until I am ready to start my own. I don't want to get anyone mad at me.

Archived