Topless sunbathing???

erRN2be

I know that on the ships upper deck there is some topless sunbathing allowed. Just a curious question?? Is this blocked from allowing teenagers to "gawk"..hee hee. I am traveling with two 13 year olds that I do believe would especially enjoy getting a peak. :)

Just curious..

going nuts waiting on paradise

Chelle

The topless deck is adults only... no teenagers are allowed... No children will be peeking, well.... Although children is a loose term :D You will get plenty of responses on this one.... have not had a good topless thread in weeks :eek:

The topless deck is adults only... no teenagers are allowed... No children will be peeking, well.... Although children is a loose term :D You will get plenty of responses on this one.... have not had a good topless thread in weeks :eek:

Yes, the big "kids" like to strole thru and take a peek!

There is a tarp below the top of the railing to block the view from any "innocent" passers-by. :rolleyes:

However, the funnel deck is in full view by anyone at the top of the water slide, which has a significantly higher elevation.

Got the tipping thread going the other day and now the topless.....LOL I wasn't taking stance either way on the topless issue, I was just wondering (laughing) what my 13 year olds would be getting an eye full of. :) They are 13 and they will be on top of the waterslide, so if they get a peak I guess it won't be the first times in their lives... ;)

They are 13 and they will be on top of the waterslide, so if they get a peak I guess it won't be the first times in their lives... ;)
Just make sure they're not taking your binoculars on the slide. :rolleyes:.

Got the tipping thread going the other day and now the topless.....LOL I wasn't taking stance either way on the topless issue, I was just wondering (laughing) what my 13 year olds would be getting an eye full of. :) They are 13 and they will be on top of the waterslide, so if they get a peak I guess it won't be the first times in their lives... ;)

At 13 you are probably correct! Besides, it is completely natural in Europe so just chalk it up to an international experience. :)

But you may not have to worry about the waterslides. Not all the ships have waterslides high enough to see onto the funnel deck. Or maybe it's a location issue. All I know is that you could NOT see onto the funnel deck from the water slide on the Sensation.

All I know is that you could NOT see onto the funnel deck from the water slide on the Sensation.
Guess you didn't try hard enough. :o

Actually, on the Fantasy-class ships, the forward sun decks are significantly higher than the funnel deck.

I feel a whole lot different about topless since I have had children.. it's just a part of the body and if someone wants to sneak up and stare at my forty year old topless self then they need more help than I can give them and have at it.

See I'm the type of mom if I caught my 13 y.o. on the top of the waterslide with my binoculars I wouldn't be able to stop laughing long enough to say anything to him..:)

See I'm a nurse and I view the human body and sexuality for that matter a very natural part of creation and it doesn't bother me in the least. See I'm with Nliedel if someone really wants to stare at my body, well that's their issue.

I figure there are more "grown" children with their eyes bulging then there are 13 y.o. maturing young boys.....;)

Chelle

I figure there are more "grown" children with their eyes bulging then there are 13 y.o. maturing young boys.....;)

Chelle

Obviously you've NEVER BEEN a 13 y.o. boy:p

Can we get a "topless" on Formal nite while wearing jeans thread going?

Once upon a time I donned my mirrored shades and went to take "THE" stroll of the topless deck.:cool: First thing I see is some guy about 108 years old, stark nekkid.:eek:

I had to rush to the bar and wash my eyes out with whiskey.:p

Dan

Before this thread deteriorates to junior high humor, can we please keep responses to the original post? The reason the majority of the topless threads are removed is because the become juvenile with some of the comments. We're all adults here, can we please let our responses reflect that?

Kristi,

I am sorry , I admit I succumbed to the urge of juvenile humor. I apologize. I am more mature than that and should have known better.

But in all fairness

DAN40 started it!!!!! DAN40 started it !!!!!!! *LOL*

There are signs saying no one under 18, but enforcement is non-existant unless there's some particularly militant passengers up there. You might get tackled though if you brought a camera up there though.

I will give the usual warning, on 2 of my last 3 Carnival cruises I did venture up to the topless deck and the "T" deck had a few "A's" added to the mix, including a few guys. On the flip side I think a teenager would take one look at people their (gasp!) parent's age and basically flee the scene.

ROFL.....toooo funny..

The boys don't know about the topless deck yet (i've spared that detail for all three of my "boys"; including the DH..:) ) But I have to admit I would love to see their reaction if they stumble across such a sight.

I too have the feeling that if my son got a peak at anything that potentially could resemble mom or make him think of mom he would RUN the other way and not look back...

But hey it's all fun on a cruise and the international experience right??

While we were on the Miracle, we went to check out Nick and Nora's (their pay restaurant). On our way we noticed a sign that said topless deck adults only (I thought to myself who would do that?). While in Nick and Nora's you could see the topless deck (older woman and man, he in his speedo and her in a bikini bottom).

ROFL.....toooo funny..

The boys don't know about the topless deck yet (i've spared that detail for all three of my "boys"; including the DH..:) ) But I have to admit I would love to see their reaction if they stumble across such a sight.

I too have the feeling that if my son got a peak at anything that potentially could resemble mom or make him think of mom he would RUN the other way and not look back...

But hey it's all fun on a cruise and the international experience right??

Hopefully you won't be uhhh, using the deck when they stumble across it.

Archived