Topless sunbathing???

erRN2be

I find it funny that the formal night dress up threads, and sea day undress threads seem to draw alot more heated replies/formal attire, and more comical replies/undress attire... Does anyone know why this is??

This is really not the case - hang around for a few months and there will probably be replies about going topless as being immoral or some such nonsense. Or, you could just go post over on RCCL or Celebrity :D

fake nose, glasses and eyebrows on before you go trolling up there.

Also, make sure you hide your binoculars and then use them very discretetly.

It usually doesn't fool anyone to be calling out for you wife while trolling.

Coming up on my second druise. Have to admit, I didn't realize that the adults only pool was a topless as well. :eek: I thought it just a haven away from children.

This is the first time I have heard this. Next time I had better venture over to the adults only pool. ;)

On some of the ships, the topless deck is straight across the way from the slide with only a very small area of the railings actually covered. Those standing up might surely be seen and even closer if someone were to have binoculors :)

There is a tarp below the top of the railing to block the view from any "innocent" passers-by. :rolleyes:

However, the funnel deck is in full view by anyone at the top of the water slide, which has a significantly higher elevation.

And......

If there is a bigger ship docked next to your smaller ship in port. The passengers on the bigger ship will be able to see the funnel deck as well. This happened to us while we were on the Pride. We were docked next to a Fantasy class ship, and could just look over and see the sun worshippers.

We also witnessed one of those "big kids" that just happened to stroll up to "take a peek". One time wasnt enough, he turned back around and strolled through a second time. Dirty old man!!

DAN40

If I am topless on Formal night while wearing jeans and drinking booze I have smuggled on board , is it ok to light a cigarette in a non smoking area with a candle.

Just wondering *LOL*

ROTFLMAO ..... Whew that was good

My husband and I were sunbathing on the topless deck on the Carnvial Pride in January of 2003. On this particular cruise there were only maybe 15 persons at any given time and many were couples. There is a deck above that guys (beer bellied smokin' cigar types) seemed to hang out on and "casually" pass by... The area is so unwell marked that you would really have to know where to go to find this place. It does say that it is ADULTS only and when a couple of teenagers came through the door with their jaws hanging open one woman said to them that she was "sorry guys...this is adults only" and they turned around and ran...it was pretty funny!

So, lets get to the quick. Is it the youthful, or gracefully aged, that sun bathe topless on the ships? :cool:

The people at a nudist camp are always the people you would least like to watch at a nudist camp. Sure there will be young attractive types but most of the people will be my age and not unnattrative, but not Pamela Anderson either. That's OK, no one is really sunbathing topless to impress anyone. They are either from a country where it is no big deal or enjoying a moment of vacation freedom.

OK there is always one in every crowd but just like in a Las Vegas review the scenery gets boring after a few minutes when the novelty wears off.

I like to think of it as gracefully aged. Funny, the effects that gravity has on the body (not to mention kids).

The topless bathing must surprise many folks. I mean, until this topic, I really thought this adult area was a haven from children.

Could you imagine the surprise on my and DW face if we were the first people at the pool, sun bathing, minding our own business and a woman or two showed up and took off their top. :eek:

Not that we would really care, but we would have been surprised. When I told DW about the nude bathing, she thought I was kidding. I said no, I read it on the cruise board. Now that we know, we won't be surprised.

A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with a see through blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother just pitched a fit,

telling her not to dare go out like that!

The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You've got let your rosebuds show!" and out she goes.

The next day the teenager comes downstairs, and the grandmother is sitting here with no top on. The teenager wants to die.

She explains to her grandmother that she has friends coming over and that it is just not appropriate...

The grandmother says, "Loosen up, Sweet. If you can show off your rosebuds, then I can display my hanging baskets."

Happy Gardening!!

Archived