Interview the person below you

meganwithanh

Quote from jlnrose: If you could go anywhere for any length of time, what would be your DREAM CRUISE????

This got lost.

Europe, Med for about 30 or 40 days :D

Next question: Have you ever befriended an employee and stayed in touch with them years after your cruise?

How many drinks should a cruise line comp to passengers waiting out a hurricane?

Answer: ALL OF THEM! Maybe they will be too drunk to realize they never left the port:)

Question: Have you ever eaten a room service dinner before or after having dinner in the main dining room?

What is the most number of entree you have ordered at one dinner sitting

I have ordered two........especially on Lobster night, so I can have a surf and turf.

Q Where would be your favorite country to cruise in (or around)

Question - what is the funniest thing that ever happened to you on an excursion?

Answer - I'm not sure it was funny, but at least interesting. During a submarine trip in Aruba, there were people speaking 4 languages aboard - the "host" could speak all four. I started getting confused about whether I spoke English or German or Aruba Pigin or Spanish... Very fun!

Question - How long is the perfect cruise - 7 days, 10 days, 14 days, etc?

Beth

Depends on the cruise. In the Caribbean, we mostly stay on the ship, except to pick up something for our grandchildren or go to AH Rise in St. Thomas to pick up some Tiramisu liquore. On a cruise with an itinerary of places we have never been before, we will get off the ship.

What type of cabin do you book and why?

We have been on 5 cruises. The last was Tahitian Princess Mini Suite with a balcony. Our first balcony and I think we will never book a cabin without one again. This time we have a Sky Suite.

We have never dined on our balcony.....Should we give it a try with our Butler this time???

We had CC on our Summit cruise, and we had breakfast on the balcony every morning. It was fabulous. We also had dinner there once. That was a bit crowded, but a suite balcony would be okay since there's more room.

If Celebrity suddenly went under, what cruise line would be your line of choice for future cruises?

[quote name='Lorabele']If Celebrity suddenly went under, what cruise line would be your line of choice for future cruises?[/QUOTE]

I like that and got a laugh out of it - No pun intended I'm sure!! Hope they don't go under with passengers and crew!

Sorry to interrupt . . . OK next poster please refer to Lorabele's question in continuing the game.

What cruise line would I choose if Celebrity wend "under"?

A. Hmmmm...I've only been on Royal Caribbean and Celebrity...guess I'd have to try them all to see which one I liked best!

Question: Do you prefer first or second seating for dinner?

In many years of cruising have NEVER gone to the midnite buffet- just too stuffed from dinner to think about food. And then there are the two chocolates under my pillow to drool over. Hubby's gets confiscated.

Ever seen a whale from a cruise ship?

Answer: Yes, and thinking my.... My ship looks Soooooo much nicer -- those people don't even have veranda's. Actually I photogrpah them and have an album of all the other ships I have seen. It's kinda cool in a quirky manner.

Question: Have you ever snuck something extra off the cabin stewart's cart? extra mints? extra soap?

Archived