What does your screen name mean?

HoopTroop

Hi Hoop Troop!

Mine is pretty obvious, especially with my current avatar. I live in Utah and my DH and I are fans of the University of Utah "Running Utes". For those of you who don't know, the Utes are the native American tribe from this area.

Yours was easy, lol! Go Bucks! Actually, right now I am all about the Packers!

HoopTroop

Laoghaire is Gaelic for my maiden name--Leary. Although I am French Canadian, German, Norwegian----If you did a DNA test it would come out 100% Irish!! Been to Ireland 7 times, counting the hours until I can go again!

Helen

Lok was my 1st Siamese Cat's name (after Mr. Key that lived across the street)

Sparky is my current Siamese Cat's name. Was married to a fire chief and our friends upstairs (fire chief too) had a dalmation named Ember - so, we went with the Fire Department theme

When I registered him (the cat)with the CFA I had to give him a formal name - Sir Sparky Lok

When I chose my aol name I chose Sparkylok6 because he was 6 years old, and so that name continues.

My little buddy will be 15 on Friday 11/09 - Happy Birthday to him!! (and many more)

I became city clerk in '96. Wanted clerk96 but it was taken (don't know by whom because I have never seen it on here), so I settled for clerky96. If I had known I was going to still be posting here X # of years later, I might have put more thought into my username! Maybe I would have been "ibacruiser". Oh well, it was probably taken anyway!:D

Donna

HoopTroop, what a great thread this is! And we are originally from Wisconsin, and LOVE the Bucks, Brewers, Packers, and Badgers. We named our Italian Greyhound "Bango" after the Bucks mascot...he is brown and white...looks a lot like Bango and has all the energy to match.

Anyhoo, our screen name is a combination of our first and last initials, then last name...gkrudi. Then we moved to Arizona many years ago and put the "AZ" in front of it. We've since lived all around the country, but the AZ thing just stuck.

GO BUCKS! (in Chinese too ;))

GO PACKERS!

BREWERS...OK, how about next year! :)

I'm sure most figured it out but the story is: I told my daughter that rather than "I am CDN" I was going to use "eye" - she like it so much I let her have it & so I'm "Aye am CDN" (Canadian) which I now like better anyway as it's in line with "Aye Aye Captain" which is naval & also the response I expect from my kids when they're told to do something.(LOL) Then the beer ad came out with IamCdn, - I should have registered it - (again lol) (My "kids" are 38 & 35 & don't live at home - I thought I'd add that before someone thought I'm the Ogre.)

Archived