Table Assignments on Connie

valandjerry

Good Morning All

I have a question for anyone who might have sailed on the Constelllation. I am interested particularly in the dining room. We are sailing in March and would like to have a table for 4 on the railing overlooking the downstairs dining room but do not know table numbers, is there anyone out there who might know a good table number so that I can request my TA to ask for it? On our last cruise on the Mercury we had a recomendation for a table and it was great. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

Good Morning All

I have a question for anyone who might have sailed on the Constelllation. I am interested particularly in the dining room. We are sailing in March and would like to have a table for 4 on the railing overlooking the downstairs dining room but do not know table numbers, is there anyone out there who might know a good table number so that I can request my TA to ask for it? On our last cruise on the Mercury we had a recomendation for a table and it was great. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks

We were on Connie last March and had table 532 which per our request was a table for two and was on the upper railing overlooking the lower level. Our waiter at the time was Trayan and I would highly recommend him. I believe the table numbers vary per requests and have differant seating configurations, 2 top vs. 4 top. Tables both sides of us were 4 tops.

Hope this helps!

Did you go see the Maitre'd to get your great table for two?

If so, where do we go after boarding and what time, etc? Thanks for your help as we will be sailing the Connie next December and would love a table for two.

It was given as our dinning preference when we booked about 5 months in advance of the cruise. That was just the table we were assigned and it was a good one.:)

We just got off the Constellation last week and our waiter was Trayan. He was the best! We have been very fortunate to have had good waiters while sailing with Celebrity. We had his twin brother a few years ago on the Century who was also good. But Trayan along with some of the other Celebrity waiters we have had could think outside the box. That is not always the case on some other cruise lines.

Hope this can help.........Joan

I love being able to give this kind of factual info instead of just one of my stupid opinions!;) This link will take you to a diagram of the DR (both deck diagrams are available - just hit 'previous'). Hope this helps!:)

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2901464130084859432BEBpAq

Happy cruising and Happy Holidays!

Denise

Hello CatServants,

Good Morning and Merry Christmas, thanks so much for the diagrams of the dining room on Connie. It was a great help now we can tell our travel agent which tables to ask for. I love your cats. Once again thank you for the table numbers.

Sailed with you to Mexico on the mercury last December. Are you considering the constellation?

Hi....Didn't we have a lovely cruise last December...? Not the Connie. Becky and I are booked on the Mercury, out of San Francisco - Repo to Alaska. April 27, 2008. I like the upper level for too many reasons but cruise mates are thinking lower level. Any table in the Manhattan is fine with me. But if we can fine tune the seating. Can't hurt.

Anyone have the layout of Century's Dining Room? Thanks

Hi Howard, nope but I just returned from sailing her:)

I was at 530....center downstairs....great location actually.

The first night there was some vibration but didn't bother me.

Then I never noticed it after that....

Oh, it was an 8 top. Jimmy was my waiter from the Philipines...

really good:)

We just got off the Constellation last week and our waiter was Trayan. He was the best! We have been very fortunate to have had good waiters while sailing with Celebrity. We had his twin brother a few years ago on the Century who was also good. But Trayan along with some of the other Celebrity waiters we have had could think outside the box. That is not always the case on some other cruise lines.

Hope this can help.........Joan

We were on the Connie 11/5 - 11/16, wonderful - DH took pictures of Trayan and his brother, and we can't rememkber his brother's name. Do any of you?

Thanks,

Good Morning All

Hello Val and Jerry! We did have a great table on Galaxy. How have you guys been?

Hey Reklawr,

HAPPY NEW YEAR. How have you been? We are doin fine, looking forward to our cruise on the Connie March 10. Hope the holidays were good to you. I retired on Dec. 14 and have been in and out of hospitals and doctors offices since. It seem I had a artery blocked and had no symptoms until they did a physical and EKG detected inverted T waves which resulted in a nuclear stress test and a cardiac catherization and while he was in they found the blockage and put in a stent. So much for a quiet retirement. But I feel fine now that I am a walking drugstore, (just kidding), and looking forward to cruising. Enough about me, what have you guys been doing since we cruised together.

Hey Reklawr,

HAPPY NEW YEAR. How have you been? We are doin fine, looking forward to our cruise on the Connie March 10. Hope the holidays were good to you. I retired on Dec. 14 and have been in and out of hospitals and doctors offices since. It seem I had a artery blocked and had no symptoms until they did a physical and EKG detected inverted T waves which resulted in a nuclear stress test and a cardiac catherization and while he was in they found the blockage and put in a stent. So much for a quiet retirement. But I feel fine now that I am a walking drugstore, (just kidding), and looking forward to cruising. Enough about me, what have you guys been doing since we cruised together.

Hi Val, Happy New Year to you and Jerry! I can't seem to find your new e-mail address. Can you send you a quick e-mail to: roy.walker@atsgi.com so I have your new e-mail address.

We had a rough year after our March 2007 cruise. No need to bore the rest of the CC world with the details, but I'll give you the details in an e-mail. It sounds like you did too.

Archived