Check out the size of this LOBSTER!!!!

poodlemom396

Wow! That's a nice dinner! I noticed you had drawn butter. When we cruised on the Pride over Thanksgiving, on the lobster night we didn't have any. Our waiter "claimed" the chef didn't have any. I think that it sounded bogus. Who ever heard of lobster without drawn butter. The early seating got to have it but we didn't. Kind of wrecked my favorite meal.

The lobster we had on the Liberty a couple weeks ago were also large and well prepared however the week of Christmas on the Fascination the lobster were serve with shrimp and you could only tell the difference by the color they were so tiny like langoustine.

That lobster tail looks exactly like the lobster we had on the Dec 8th sailing of the Holiday. We were sure it was Maine lobster. The risotto and broccoli look identical also. We also were amazed that they could steam broccoli to perfection and still serve so many people. A great meal.

Looks good but not huge . Got one off Ft. Pierce at 8.25 lbs. They are never quite cooked on a cruise ship anybody know why?
I'm from Maine and somewhat of a lobster expert - actually they are overcooked on most cruise ships - this makes them a bit rubbery and not as flavorful.

Archived