Carnival debarkation luggage tags...on ebay

letscruisegd

I found a rather unique luggage tag in a catalog so I thought I would see if I could find it on ebay. I couldn't believe it when I saw Carnival debarkation tags :eek: . There are actually a few bids on them. I think it's okay for me to put this here. Feel free to correct me if it's not so I'll know not to do this kind of thing in the future.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carnival-Cruise-Four-Priority-Debarkation-Luggage-Tags_W0QQitemZ170182534933QQihZ007QQcategoryZ1310QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Too funny, hmm, wonder if anyone is auctioning a ship on a stick lol.

I got 3 from last week on the Miracle. $100 each any takers??? They are 100% Gold Plastic. My wife and I won one each in a game and my 8 year old daughter got one for counting the Bingo Balls

Do you want to know something really sad... I have seen/reported to EBAY, when people put their Guest Assistance Card (for disabilities and free) for Walt Disney World on EBAY. They state that it is better than a "Fast Pass" and gets you right on the ride. It is amazing how people will use something meant for people/families with disabilities so they don't have to wait in line.

Sad..very very sad.

I really, really hope that this doesn't "take off" and everyone starts putting theirs on there because it will hurt some people. Those people that have early flights and stuff and get those to get off early to meet their flights. If everyone starts buying the same thing (the same tags) and everyone starts getting off at the same time then Carnival is just going to have to come up with a different way of doing it AGAIN which means longer times to get off and more frustration to people and those it is suppose to benefit won't be helped.

One of the things that is a pet peeve of mine is that people are just so darn in a hurry to do everything "first" anymore that good plans go bad. Cause heaven knows, it would be horrible if you had to wait a few extra minutes to get off the ship or if someone gets to go ahead of you.

I really, really hope that this doesn't "take off" and everyone starts putting theirs on there because it will hurt some people. Those people that have early flights and stuff and get those to get off early to meet their flights. If everyone starts buying the same thing (the same tags) and everyone starts getting off at the same time then Carnival is just going to have to come up with a different way of doing it AGAIN which means longer times to get off and more frustration to people and those it is suppose to benefit won't be helped.

One of the things that is a pet peeve of mine is that people are just so darn in a hurry to do everything "first" anymore that good plans go bad. Cause heaven knows, it would be horrible if you had to wait a few extra minutes to get off the ship or if someone gets to go ahead of you.

I can't fathom that there are that many people willing to pay $20+ dollars just to get off the ship 20 minutes earlier. I suppose Carnival could just change the color periodically, like with the Soda Cards.

It occurs to me that having a zone 4 luggage tag will get your luggage off first, but it will not do anything for YOU.

When you go to disembark, they will still look at your S&S card, and say sorry, you need to wait (I saw it happen several times when people attempted to get off the Holiday early last week.)

When they finally get off the ship, however they will have one special prize. They will find it easy to find their luggage because theirs will probably be the only luggage left in Level 4.

Someone is going to be mad when they find out the paid $26 for nothing, and that seller (with a 99.7 percent Positive feedback) may see his positive level drop.

Funny,

In all of our cruises with Carnival I've never seen that type of luggage tag. In fact our last three, we have had priority disembarkation (vip) and on all three occassions the tags have been red or silver and on each one they have stated VIP.

Hope the purchaser didn't buy something that didn't exist...

Funny,

In all of our cruises with Carnival I've never seen that type of luggage tag. In fact our last three, we have had priority disembarkation (vip) and on all three occassions the tags have been red or silver and on each one they have stated VIP.

Hope the purchaser didn't buy something that didn't exist...

They just started using the numbered tags last July, the Liberty was the first to try them out.

It occurs to me that having a zone 4 luggage tag will get your luggage off first, but it will not do anything for YOU.

When you go to disembark, they will still look at your S&S card, and say sorry, you need to wait (I saw it happen several times when people attempted to get off the Holiday early last week.)

When they finally get off the ship, however they will have one special prize. They will find it easy to find their luggage because theirs will probably be the only luggage left in Level 4.

Someone is going to be mad when they find out the paid $26 for nothing, and that seller (with a 99.7 percent Positive feedback) may see his positive level drop.

I was thinking the same thing - their luggage will get off early, but how will they?

And I'll never understand why someone would pay $26 to be the first one off the ship - if you have an early flight, they'll give you a low number for debarkation (for free!). Otherwise, what's the rush?!

One of the things that is a pet peeve of mine is that people are just so darn in a hurry to do everything "first" anymore that good plans go bad. Cause heaven knows, it would be horrible if you had to wait a few extra

minutes to get off the ship or if someone gets to go ahead of you.

I totally agree...

everyone is in a rush, im thinking when im on there, time to relax wait to be called, and then go. no biggie..

melissa

Archived