A Good Time Was Had By All

LAFFNVEGAS

I just wanted to report in the the first Meeting of the Las Vegas CC HAL Board met this evening for dinner. Vegas Jim, Bill S and myself and both Jim and Bill's DW and my DH. Unfortuately Jerry aka Olderpilot could not make it. We really had a great time it was almost like we were in the Main Dining Room with great Tablemates. We all said Happy Birthday to Jim who just celebrated a milestone birthday this past weekend. We talked about each others cruises and up coming cruises. Jim and DW are leaving to go on the Princendam this weekend. We will look forward to getting back together to hear all about this wonderful cruise.

Vicar, I believe you said that you would get to town on the 3rd, hopefully you will still be here the 7th because that is the night it sounds like will work for the rest of us to get together. Jim and DW will have just returned so we are looking forward to hearing all about their cruise.

Yes, there was a pictures taken, Bill remember to bring his camera so one of us will be posting a pictures so you can see the Las Vegas group.

We are looking forward to meeting other CC members that may come to Vegas. What a great way to feel like your on the ship in the middle of the desert:cool:

Yep, we had a great visit-it was like the first night on a HAL ship meeting your tablemates, so we had to take the obligatory photos, which I have just emailed to Lisa. It is a shame we were not a cruise, but at least we can get together again without having to book a cruise!!! It would be neat to meet other CC HAL fans who come to our fair city!

THANKS Lisa!

Lisa

Sounds like you had a great time :0

Cannot wait to get down thre .

I believe we are leaveing th e7th for Cali , but I will make sure , I hope not because I would love to get together with you all.

I will keep you posted

:)

Sounds like you have a great time. Happy to hear it. Where did you have your 'meeting'?

Sail, luckily we all live on the East end of the valley. We met at a restaurant called Memphis BBQ. We will have to decided where we want to go for the next get together. We are hoping Vicar can make it.

Lisa: thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!

I was really having a good time, inspite of the non-smile---it is only because Jim had just given me the bill for the meal! (only kidding, Jim).

I hope we can meet again!

And for those of you who are planning to visit Las Vegas, a free tip on how to leave Vegas with a small fortune:

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

come with a big one! :)

Sorry, Bill S., but my Sunday bingo winnings are going along to the ship. :D

I knew you'd have a great time, as Bruce and I did with Jim H. not long ago.

See you soon, Jim and Donna. We have just enough time left to do laundry, take the dog to the kennel, and pack.

--Ev

Looking forward to your post-cruise report. :)
But I'm not looking forward to writing one. Because that will mean that the cruise is over! :p I have a feeling this is going to be a great trip. Oh well ... I'll do my best to get through a review. I'll also try to send a report or two along the way.

Archived