Another class action suit

elmorejj

Well it looks like there is a class action suit, against Costa this time. The usual stuff, over payment of port charges. I am a past Costa cruiser and cruised within the time frame stated....1992-1997. As usual a big fat discount off a future cruise! $50pp or, a $7.50 cash payment, WOW!! Of course the attorneys don`t have to take their fee in vouchers!! So if any of you sailed Costa in this time period, you can download the claim forms from the ad on this page.....jean :cool:

Jean,

I agree. Asking for a booking number after 10 years is rediculous. The lawyers always make a ton of money out of these class action suits.

KK,

Did you have your booking numbers or did you just send it in with dates?

I just filled out the NCL claim form. I guess I am one of the few that keep a folder for every cruise I have taken which had all of the info that was requested. I have always kept these for people that I know who might take the same cruise so I can give to them to read and know what is in store for them.

Ever read a settlement letter from a class action? It's appalling! A pittance goes to those affected, while the attorneys involved rake in millions of dollars. I'd better stop now!

That's the trouble with lawsuits...the only people who rake in the money are the lawyers.

Archived