Overdue Triumph review...more pics than anything...

PreciousJewel

Great pics! I am sure you did like that pic of your SO! Great pic!

I have to say though, I don't have a cruise booked at this time, and while those pics made me feel very good, like I was there, it also made me a little sad...I NEED A CRUISE BAD !!!!! ok gotta go, gotta search for my next cruise!

Thanks again for posting those pics...really enjoyed them!!!!!

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the pictures! I have sooo many and I love them all...it was hard picking ones to share here because I wanted to post them all, lol. The colors are so vibrant! We had our own little "photo shoot" in San Juan and I really think some of them look like they could be in a magazine!!! My family and friends were very pleased with how well they came out.

Handsome58, I remember you from roll call! I'm glad you all had a great time. Did you post a review? Got pics?

47b7d610b3127cceba39d5849c8b00000026109AauWbhi0c-

While facing the water...most people will be to the right of the main pier where the ship is docked and between the main pier and this smaller one in the forefront of this picture. The great chairs are to the left of this smaller pier. After the Crown Princess docked there were a good bit of people that were on the beach area in front of us, but we still felt like were still in our own little world.

Thanks for the review and the pics are beautiful! It's funny to me because in reading your review, I just found myself so thankful for your positive attitude. I love your group's motto. I so often find myself reading reviews where people write off a cruise or carnival because of their experience with one facet - i.e. the spa/salon experience or your bad weather, etc. I just love it when people realize they are on vacation and are determined to have a good time regardless!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your first cruise! I'm sure there will be many more to come!

angie

Hey PeeJay

I love your entire Review and Pics!! I also love that Motto that you and your Family Adopted during the Cruise. I think I'll have to steal it from you girl. LOL "Fu** It, We on Vacation"!

I was dyin laffin at you not being able to eat any Seafood or Else You Wouldn't Be Able to PDA! LMAO!! That is too funny.

I see you have the Destiny Booked for August, I was on the Destiny Last September. The itinerary is really good. Im sure you'll love the Destiny too, we sure did. You'll be hooked on cruising in no time at all.

Thanks for the review and the pics are beautiful! It's funny to me because in reading your review, I just found myself so thankful for your positive attitude. I love your group's motto. I so often find myself reading reviews where people write off a cruise or carnival because of their experience with one facet - i.e. the spa/salon experience or your bad weather, etc. I just love it when people realize they are on vacation and are determined to have a good time regardless!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your first cruise! I'm sure there will be many more to come!

angie

Thanks Angie!!! Yeah, I don't get how some people let a few things like rust or a pool being closed or whatever, ruin their entire cruise! There is a poster here that has in their siggy "A bad day on a cruise is better than a good day at work" or something like that...that's how I feel. It would have to be a HORRIBLE set of circumstances for me to say that I'd never cruise again!

I'm already looking forward to my next cruise, lol. 179 days!!!!

MzOhioLady- I'm glad you got a kick out of that. I remember when he and I first hooked up, I forgot that he had a severe shellfish allergy and (I LOVE SEAFOOD) and I went in and got me some "sugah" and his lips started swelling. LMAO!!!!!! So I have to be very careful about what I eat around him. My birthday party last year was a seafood bash and when I told one of my friends he wasn't coming because he was really allergic, she's like "He can't eat seafood? Oooh, you should just dump him now!" LOL It was almost like that scene in "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" when they tell Aunt Voula that Ian doesn't eat meat and all the music stops and she's like "WHAT YOU MEAN HE DON'T. EAT. NO. MEAT?"

PeeJay719

thank you so much for the review and the great pics:). We will be sailing in 65days on Triumph. Glad that you enjoyed your 1st cruise. I am sure that you will not let a few things that went wrong ruin an other cruise for you. Great attitude and Great motto:D

Cyndi

Archived