14-18 inches of snow today

mspink98

I know the feeling! We are leaving Cleveland this Friday for Miami! I've been checking the weather on the 10-day forecast for all our ports and can't wait! It's supposed to be 30 or less with snow everyday while we are gone. We sure won't be missing anything at home! ;)

Hi there fellow Wisconsinite. At least I can see my neighbors house now. I was really getting nervous. Boy this is quite a storm. We are leaving tomorrow for Sao Paulo. Our cruise starts Sunday. Its in the 70s in Sao Paulo. I have been checking the airport online and it looks like most of the flights are one time. I have had enough snow for the rest of winter. Have a great cruise.

Jan

As much as I sometimes B**** about living in Calif. I have to say, I feel lucky

when we hear stories like this. It's 72 all week this week in So. California.

Although, with my 2 teen snowboarding freaks, they only wish they could live in 20 feet of snow year round! They want to move to Colorado so bad :D

NO WAY!! I will take the almost year round sunshine .

Good luck with your weather and have fun cruising in the warm sunshine, sounds like you need it!

Another Wisconsinite here!! We're in Southwest Wisconsin and this snow storm is ridiculous! I think the weather station in Madison said that 145 schools are out today.

We leave 3 weeks from today! And as I look out the window, I think "that can't come any sooner!" Just think, instead of white snow, it'll be white sand!

Another Wisconsinite here!! We're in Southwest Wisconsin and this snow storm is ridiculous! I think the weather station in Madison said that 145 schools are out today.

We leave 3 weeks from today! And as I look out the window, I think "that can't come any sooner!" Just think, instead of white snow, it'll be white sand!

Are they reporting a lot of power outages? My friend here in NY has been trying to reach her daughter in Burlington, Wisconsin, have you heard anything? The cell calls aren't going through either, any info would be appreciated.

Next Saturday's flight to Orlando for a Sunday cruise on Mariner can't come soon enough! :eek:

Kate,

Have fun in escaping the bad weather. PLEASE leave a few Mojito's onboard for me...I'll be getting on for my B2B as you are getting off. I can't wait wait to escape the cold, either.

Are they reporting a lot of power outages? My friend here in NY has been trying to reach her daughter in Burlington, Wisconsin, have you heard anything? The cell calls aren't going through either, any info would be appreciated.

I have been watching the news all morning and they haven't reported on any power outages. We are also having trouble with our cell phones. I don't know if the winds would have anything to do with it, but they are gusting between 25-35mph.

Our local news channel is nbc15.com if your friend wants to check up on our local weather. That would report any power outages as well. Good luck!

I have been watching the news all morning and they haven't reported on any power outages. We are also having trouble with our cell phones. I don't know if the winds would have anything to do with it, but they are gusting between 25-35mph.

Our local news channel is nbc15.com if your friend wants to check up on our local weather. That would report any power outages as well. Good luck!

thanks for the info!

It's snowing like crazy in Milwaukee. The weather gods have been calling it "thunder snow" for this afternoon. 2-3 inches / hour. Leave for FOS in 6 weeks and can't wait to hit a beach in St. John.

On the positive side, I'd rather have snow then the tornado's the south has gotten over the last 12 hours.

Square.

I live in Delaware and i wish we can get some of the snow you guys have. We have had a very mild winter so far(it is 68 right now). The news said the other night that we have only had 10 winter like days sofar. I think Mother Nature will get us at the end of the month beginning of March with our noreaster blizzard as we are due. I would like to see it snow on March 7 since we cruise out of Bayonne that day.

Michele

It's snowing like crazy in Milwaukee. The weather gods have been calling it "thunder snow" for this afternoon. 2-3 inches / hour. Leave for FOS in 6 weeks and can't wait to hit a beach in St. John.

On the positive side, I'd rather have snow then the tornado's the south has gotten over the last 12 hours.

Square.

If your on the FOS in six weeks and going to St. Johns then we must be on the same cruise. Come over and join the roll call thread, just click on the link in my signature.

I too live in Wisconsin, but fortunately for me, we are a north of the heavy snow--we didn't get any today. I have had enough winter to last for a lifetime this year.

I have family members in Antigo, Madison, and Milwaukee. One of these years I hope they get sick of the snow and cold weather and decided to move to AZ like I did :D

Stay warm folks!!

###

I have family members in Antigo, Madison, and Milwaukee. One of these years I hope they get sick of the snow and cold weather and decided to move to AZ like I did :D

Stay warm folks!!

###

If I could EVER convince my DH to move, I would be gone in a minute. But, he loves to ice fish and hunt, etc, so he would never move. If only I didn't love himicon10.gif

Archived