email for ceo goldstein

Last August I contacted crown and anchor because the credits appearing on my c/a acct online were wrong. I was sent an email stating that they had changed/upgraded software and all was not straightened out yet, but not to worry, they were working on it. Several days ago I happened to log on and notice it was STILL incorrect and sent another message. I received an answer today (four days later) stating thank-you we are still having problems and cannot tell you when it will be straightened out, thanks for letting us know. I would like to make sure the top CEO sees this response as it seems incredulous to me that seven months later, they still have major design problems and "Oh well" we are working on it. I am not a stock holder but were I, I would be beyond livid that this is an acceptable response and I would like to be able to forward the email response I received from RCCl guest services to the top, thanks for any help

This is not the type of issue that needs to be brought up to the CEO. Everyone has the same issue, and it's not really that big of a deal. You will still get all the benefits, no matter what it says online.

We are all having the same problem with our cruise credits and history. If you have called them and they are correct in their records, that should be enough.

I agree that it should not be up to the CEO to have to straighten out this problem.

This is not the type of issue that needs to be brought up to the CEO. Everyone has the same issue, and it's not really that big of a deal. You will still get all the benefits, no matter what it says online.

Exactly!! Just call C&A to see if your history is correct on their side.

If your incorrect cruise history is your biggest concern, good for you :mad:

###

Saw your name and wanted to jump in and say hello. Seems like our cruise together was ages ago. Hope you and Dave are well. Snowing here in Memphis and can't wait to leave for San Juan in 2 weeks....take care

Marcia

Marcia, so good to see you posting...Yes it seems like ages since we sailed together...Dave & I are fine and just back from b2b Mariner...

We are sailing Grandeur repo in April...Hope to see you on the high seas in the future...Later, Jill:cool:

kdowneymd: Marcia was looking for me!!!

Exactly!! Just call C&A to see if your history is correct on their side.

If your incorrect cruise history is your biggest concern, good for you :mad:

###

The OP wanted to send an email with the response he had received from C&A and there is nothing wrong with that, therefore I posted the email addy... I don't think he expects the CEO to resolve the problem...

Here is the email addy you requested although we are all in the same boat (pun intended)...As long as your cruise history is correct there is nothing to worry about that your cruise credits don't add up...

agoldstein@rccl.com Adam Goldstein

rfain@rccl.com Richard Fain

I had the same issue, and email two weeks ago. C&A responded with a detailed list of my cruise credits, and said they were experiencing problems with the site, but had all my cruise history correct, so I am not worried. Computers just don't always do what they are supposed to, and some softwares come complete with bugs.:eek:

Fran in Toronto

I am not a stock holder but were I, I would be beyond livid that this is an acceptable response and I would like to be able to forward the email response I received from RCCl guest services to the top, thanks for any help

I am a stockholder and I'm not livid. After all the time it has had problems, I find it rather laughable now.

They still have my cruise history correct, well except for the two cruises I'm on in the same week. :p

They even sent me my Diamond + pin and I'm not giving it back! ;)

I don't have to give it back, I'll still be Dia+ when they take the wrong cruise off. :D

We are also stock holders and not livid as well. The C&A people have the correct number of credits and that's good enough for us. We have received our "special" Diamond Plus gifts at 30 and 40 cruises without any prompting on our part. It is frustrating if you want to see the exact number on the web site but we have always maintained a detailed log of all our cruises so this is just a non-issue for us. Hopefully C&A will fix the computer glitch so everyone can enjoy seeing the correct number of cruise credits on the web site. And, as a stock holder, I thank all of you for doing business with RCCL and encourage to continue to add to your cruise credits :)

I think it is frustrating the credits don't add up. As long as they get it right internally though I won't complain.

I also think its rather silly that RCI keeps promoting people the ability to log in at any time and see your credits, when it has never really worked accurately since they started the online system.

On our Mariner B2B ( Hi Jill!), at the C&A reception, Captain Per stated that there are over 5 MILLION C&A members. Yes, that's 5 million. Now, given that they are having website computer software upgrade problems, imagine how much fun they are having with everyone calling or emailing simply because their credits don't appear properly on the website. Believe me, they ARE correct in their computer system, (as ours were when we booked our next cruise onboard last week), they simply are having a problem getting that info to translate properly to the website that you see.

5 million...WOW

Last August I contacted crown and anchor because the credits appearing on my c/a acct online were wrong. I was sent an email stating that they had changed/upgraded software and all was not straightened out yet, but not to worry, they were working on it. Several days ago I happened to log on and notice it was STILL incorrect and sent another message. I received an answer today (four days later) stating thank-you we are still having problems and cannot tell you when it will be straightened out, thanks for letting us know. I would like to make sure the top CEO sees this response as it seems incredulous to me that seven months later, they still have major design problems and "Oh well" we are working on it. I am not a stock holder but were I, I would be beyond livid that this is an acceptable response and I would like to be able to forward the email response I received from RCCl guest services to the top, thanks for any help

Come on now. Why do you want to write the CEO about stuff like that?

It is a well known problem. Either its gonna be fixed or not. Who cares? C & A has your right info and that's what counts.

I am not a stock holder but were I, I would be beyond livid that this is an acceptable response and I would like to be able to forward the email response I received from RCCl guest services to the top, thanks for any help

I am a stockholder and I'm not livid. After all the time it has had problems, I find it rather laughable now.

They still have my cruise history correct, well except for the two cruises I'm on in the same week. :p

They even sent me my Diamond + pin and I'm not giving it back! ;)

I don't have to give it back, I'll still be Dia+ when they take the wrong cruise off. :D

You know, they'll probably NEVER take it off! They credited me for a cruise I never took, about four years ago! When I called it to their attention, they told me that they couldn't fix it, and not to worry- it actually made me platinum earlier! (I did TRY to get it fixed...)

My cruise history on the website is correct, but the cruise credits are wrong (just like everyone else's!) I've talked to them, and it's correct on THEIR end- that's all that matters!

(I wouldn't give the pin back either! I still have the platinum pin they mistakenly gave me- and all I could think to do was take another cruise so I'd be legal!)

Hurry and get that email out. The CEO has dropped everything to take care of YOUR problem :rolleyes:

C and A had credited me an extra cruise one...........stayed that way for a year, then they corrected it........:( but looks like they did it again.......

On the website,says I have 36.....I say I should have 37.....when I called, they say 38.........so who knows??????:confused: :confused: :eek:

On our Mariner B2B ( Hi Jill!), at the C&A reception, Captain Per stated that there are over 5 MILLION C&A members. Yes, that's 5 million. Now, given that they are having website computer software upgrade problems, imagine how much fun they are having with everyone calling or emailing simply because their credits don't appear properly on the website. Believe me, they ARE correct in their computer system, (as ours were when we booked our next cruise onboard last week), they simply are having a problem getting that info to translate properly to the website that you see.

5 million...WOW

actually mine is not. on the website, I have gotten credit for every cruise I have booked (several NOT taken) since the new & "improved" software--so that means it shows I have 25 credits when I only have about 16. Imagine my surprise when I boarded the Vision last week & my sea pass said Diamond +. I even got an invitation for a bridge tour or back stage tour & we got goodies every day. I took the invite to the LA and told her I was not D+, she checked & said her list said I had 25 credits!!!!! So it isn't all correct in their system!!!

It is not my individual account that I expect to be fixed. It is about responses from employees (we don't know when it will be fixed after seven months ) I don't expect him (CEO)to fix my problem. I expect him to fix a system wide problem or at least respond why it isn't fixed seven months later and what RCCL is doing to get it fixed. Stock holders you should be worried, is this reflective of how the company is managed? Lots of big new ships with complicated machinery and very sophisticated computer systems required. If they can't solve something like this in seven months, the IT department needs an overhaul and that is his job and it very directly effects the bottom line and your investment.

You are a customer. A customer should never hesitate contacting the

boss with any concern. Of course the CEO will not see it but you

should still send the email if you want.

What kind of logic is it to say your life must be great if you can be livid

over this issue ? I think the OP probably knows where this problem fits

in the list of issues in their life.

Anyone have his mailing address?

it's on RC's website under company info, then "contact us"

but, i guess i can look it up for you since i have nothing better to do...........

1050 Caribbean Way

Miami Fl 33132

BTW...we got our Diamond letter, our credits are right, but it says i am Platinum...they have us as Diamond.....they know....they (c&a) are as frustrated as we are and i think they got new IT people.....frankly it's been fouled up almost a year...yes it is annoying, but i agree with Micki....it is pretty laughable.........

Archived