All Things Freedom of the Seas!

Great! Thank you. I enjoyed it on Anthem.

THANKS SO MUCH! I searched so many variations and could never find it. I hated to ask again because I figured they were somewhere, but struck out! :D

You're both welcome.:)

Freedom WiFi was terrible last week and mostly useless.

Interesting, I wonder if the poor service was because the ship was near the northern limit of standard coverage? Did you get any speedtest numbers farther south?

Interesting, I wonder if the poor service was because the ship was near the northern limit of standard coverage? Did you get any speedtest numbers farther south?

No I didn't. SO had the package and I only had the 24 hour Diamond use. She said hers was terrible too but no speed test. We basically turned to AT&T International plan as our cruise was 6 days in ports and only one sea day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Very excited to cruise on Freedom for the first time in January 2019 out of San Juan! We also turn diamond before sailing so we are thrilled for that as well! We have never been on anything bigger than Voyager class so this class will see very large! We are going on Liberty in May of 2018 so will have a feel for a Freedom class ship. Can't wait!

No I didn't. SO had the package and I only had the 24 hour Diamond use. She said hers was terrible too but no speed test. We basically turned to AT&T International plan as our cruise was 6 days in ports and only one sea day.

Thanks for the heads up. We currently plan to just use our T-Mobile international coverage while we are in the Cayman Islands and Mexico and be disconnected on sea days. Your report reinforces that. :)

Thanks for the heads up. We currently plan to just use our T-Mobile international coverage while we are in the Cayman Islands and Mexico and be disconnected on sea days. Your report reinforces that. :)

Our plan going forward as well. AT&T is $10 every 24 hours only when activated with 10gb.

Our plan going forward as well. AT&T is $10 every 24 hours only when activated with 10gb.

But remember...the AT&T Intl day pass is only good when at port!

Absolutely correct. If WiFi on ship is not working, what do you do?? We paid for one access in advance and for the most part, was generally useless. Satellite Television was also sparse as well.

James Brown, will be the guest guitarist in the Pub

Funny - we were just on the Sept 10th sailing. James Brown was the guitarist in the Pub and I swear he was the same guitarist that performed in the Pub on Freedom when we sailed 10 years ago. Guest! LOL

Planning to write a trip report for our December cruise. Any particular documents or signs that I should scan/photograph and post here? Menus, compass, etc?

People always want the Compass. Menu order is also popular, plus the departure flyer is useful.

• 2 weeks later...
Not sure that would be considered a perk:(
I like the dedicated suite guest pool deck area on freedom and voyager clasd ships! It is stadium style on both sides (and above the pool bar) with decent attention from drink service staff. Always available loungers. Only downside is the chair orientation is not really movable so you may not be positioned perfectly to work on the perfect tan.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I like the dedicated suite guest pool deck area on freedom and voyager clasd ships! It is stadium style on both sides (and above the pool bar) with decent attention from drink service staff. Always available loungers. Only downside is the chair orientation is not really movable so you may not be positioned perfectly to work on the perfect tan.[emoji41]

I believe the Freedom class ships have moved that area to the top of the Sky Bar.

I believe the Freedom class ships have moved that area to the top of the Sky Bar.
I hope not. We were on freedom in April and still had the stadium loungers. I would be sad. It was a great pkace for people watching.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk