I hate to do this but....

Thanks so much for the help. I am new at this and didn't know I could do that. I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks! LOL :D Sorry for miss spelling your screen name.

I've been called much worse :D. Another tip is when you make a post and then decide you want to make some changes for whatever reason, look up the post you just made on the thread. There will be 2 items at the bottom right, one is "quote" (this post) the other is "edit". You have a window to go back and make changes - just click on edit and make your changes. I can't remember the how much time you have but it is usually more than enough. :)

I can't find my original post about this and the search is down. Does anyone know anything about Freedom of the Seas taking Mariner of the Seas place at Port Canaveral???? :confused:

Yes this is true. The Mariner is going to California and Freedom is going to Port Canaveral to take her place.

Thanks so much for the help. I am new at this and didn't know I could do that. I guess you can teach old dogs new tricks! LOL :D

Hey we were all new here at first so don't worry about it. I've been around for a while and still learn new tricks all the time.

I've been called much worse :D. Another tip is when you make a post and then decide you want to make some changes for whatever reason, look up the post you just made on the thread. There will be 2 items at the bottom right, one is "quote" (this post) the other is "edit". You have a window to go back and make changes - just click on edit and make your changes. I can't remember the how much time you have but it is usually more than enough. :)

You have 20 minutes to edit your message once posted and if you want to multiple quote click on the "+ beside the quote button follow by clicking on the quote one for the last message you want to quote.

• Administrators

For the record, search is NOT down. We've just presented it in a different format. In actuality, the "search" was a one page deal, where you had to "select" a forum in which to search.

Now, you just need to go to the forum, and then select the Search This Forum button.

I'll admit that during very very busy times of the day you may get an error message that the Search feature is "down", but if you try again in two or three seconds, you'll get your results.

Laura

Sorry typo mistake. Should have read Freedoms first sailing from Port Carnavel is April 20, 2009.

Under RC website under search for a cruise.

OK now I'm confused. :confused: I just went back and reread you are right. :o

OK now I'm confused. :confused: I just went back and reread you are right. :o

I know people have questioned exactly what RCL is going to do with the Freedom sailings once the Mariner leaves Port Canaveral. That is why I was questioning where you got your information from, wasn't sure if I had missed sailings being moved to Port Canaveral.

O.K. Trying this one more time. Sorry for any confusion. :o I stand corrected. Freedom shows bookings from Miami through April 2009. In May 2009 she will begin sailing from Port Canaveral.

If I'm wrong I'm sure others will correct me. :)

O.K. Trying this one more time. Sorry for any confusion. :o I stand corrected. Freedom shows bookings from Miami through April 2009. In May 2009 she will begin sailing from Port Canaveral.

If I'm wrong I'm sure others will correct me. :)

Hi pmfan - Do you know when they are going to accept bookings for this cruise?

Thanks!

I checked the bookings this morning and it wasn't there yet. They do have the sailings for Monarch going out of Port Canaveral listed but not for Freedom. I would think it would be soon though. Just go to www.rccl.com and do a "Quick vacation search" on the right hand side of the page. Put in Freedom and Port Canaveral. When they open the bookings it will appear here. :)

Do you know when they are going to accept bookings for this cruise?
Here's a link to a thread with the latest release dates: Is there an update to this? (release of itineraries)

According to it:

Year-Round Caribbean - April 22

Seasonal Caribbean - April 24

ETA: I see you were posting while I was typing. ;)

...I thought they should begin bookings soon...perhaps they are still working out the contract for PC?

RCCL has always staggered their release dates by itinerary. (Well, at least for the 4 years I've been paying attention.) I don't think it has anything to do with working out a contract for PC.

Hey Aprille - Thanks for the info! Should I be looking right after midnight or later? I would love to try a coveted aft balcony! Thanks again:)
You can start checking after midnight but it typically doesn't happen until mid-morning, sometimes it can even be afternoon or evening.

Keep an eye on the boards. Release days are active with "I got my cruise booked" posts. :cool:

Archived