Let's Talk Turkey !!

IwannaGo Now

Really......Turkey.

On my last cruise on NCL they had "roast Turkey" on the dinner menu. It was, without any doubt whatsoever, "Turkey Roll". Such a disappointment for a turkey lover, which I am.

I'm book for a cruise on the Victory very soon, and was wondering if they had "REAL" Roast Turkey on the menu....I really love to gobble it up! :rolleyes:

Yep that look just like what they served one night on all three Triumphs, Liberty and the Inspiration the last couple months. It is prettier than the old way they served it. But, I prefered the old way, I don't like my food all mixed togeather like that:(

Really......Turkey.

On my last cruise on NCL they had "roast Turkey" on the dinner menu. It was, without any doubt whatsoever, "Turkey Roll". Such a disappointment for a turkey lover, which I am.

I'm book for a cruise on the Victory very soon, and was wondering if they had "REAL" Roast Turkey on the menu....I really love to gobble it up! :rolleyes:

The only time I eat Turkey is on a cruise ship. Its very goon not like at home

You know... Grocery stores all over the country sell turkeys all year long. It's really not that much harder then roasting a chicken. Add some mashed potatos, a loaf of bread and a salad and you've got dinner. A small one shouldn't take all day to cook.

You know... Grocery stores all over the country sell turkeys all year long. It's really not that much harder then roasting a chicken. Add some mashed potatos, a loaf of bread and a salad and you've got dinner. A small one shouldn't take all day to cook.

geez...with as much as meat costs these days? Thanksgiving is very special, indeed. I'm more likely to throw some turkey lunch meat in the oven than buy a turkey from the store...

We were on the Sensation last week and they served this in the dining room, yup real roasted turkey and delicious. They also had it on the Lido buffet at the carving station on the first day. Happy Cruising!

When, oh when, are you going to continue your review? I really enjoy it!:p

geez...with as much as meat costs these days? Thanksgiving is very special, indeed. I'm more likely to throw some turkey lunch meat in the oven than buy a turkey from the store...

:confused: :confused:

Check what you're paying PER POUND for deli meat turkey...and then check the per-pound price of a whole, fresh or frozen turkey for goodness sake.

LOL..turkey is probably the cheapest meat out there. (if you buy just a breast, it costs more, but is still much more reasoable than most beef!)

and yes, why do people only buy them at Thanksgiving??? I cook turkey often, I love it!!

:confused: :confused:

Check what you're paying PER POUND for deli meat turkey...and then check the per-pound price of a whole, fresh or frozen turkey for goodness sake.

LOL..turkey is probably the cheapest meat out there. (if you buy just a breast, it costs more, but is still much more reasoable than most beef!)

and yes, why do people only buy them at Thanksgiving??? I cook turkey often, I love it!!

Yes to get real turkey without the fillers, will easily cost you at least $7.99 per pound, you can always get the slimy Carolina brand for around $5 if you like fillers and modified food starch!

MAC

We actually just had turkey tonite. It was great

I wait for turkey breast to come on sale for .99 a pound then I pounce and buy 1 or 2.

I do that too!!

I only wish turkey didn't make so much of a mess in the oven!!

Yes to get real turkey without the fillers, will easily cost you at least $7.99 per pound, you can always get the slimy Carolina brand for around $5 if you like fillers and modified food starch!

MAC

EXACTLY!!!!!!

I have to say that I NEVER order turkey in a restaurant or have it on a cruise. To me that would be like having meatloaf out. It's something great at home, but you don't order it when out.

That's just me....

I do that too!!

I only wish turkey didn't make so much of a mess in the oven!!

quote]

Ever deep fry one? It's delicious...and all of the mess is outside!:p

no, but I gotta try it...been thinking about buying the fryer for a while.

Archived