I'm not sure...but I think I got upgraded!

Ok, I just went to print off my set and sail pass for Sunday on the FOS and it says our stateroom number is 7607, a Promenade Family Stateroom...and we had just the basic interior reserved. Do you think this is a typo or what because or TA has not contacted us about this. I'm trying not to get excited but...what do you think? Has anyone been upgraded this way before?

if you did OMG -that is one big room! 300 square feet = sofa and pullman beds - minimum number required to get in it. maybe they couldn't sell it and upgraded you for some reason (booked really early, C&A status, picked your reservation at random)

Ok, I just went to print off my set and sail pass for Sunday on the FOS and it says our stateroom number is 7607, a Promenade Family Stateroom...and we had just the basic interior reserved. Do you think this is a typo or what because or TA has not contacted us about this. I'm trying not to get excited but...what do you think? Has anyone been upgraded this way before?

Well...I have been a little scared to call because I thought I may red flag the reservation by asking...but, I went ahead and called and they said I have to call customer service in the morning since I went through a TA. (because only my TA or CS has access to that info. I will keep you posted.

Ok, I don't even travel until next March and even I can't wait to hear!!!! I'm living cruise life through you all on the boards right now as it's absolutely killing me - slowly - to have wait this long for a trip!

Good luck!!!!

Susan

YES! For those of you listening, I just found out we did get the upgrade and I am ecstatic. Happy Mothers Day to me :p:)

I have no reason why, we are C & A members and there are 4 of us who booked early. Last week these interior cabins were up to over $1600 and the interiors were the only rooms available for tomorrows sailing. My theory for what it is worth, is that they upgraded us at random and are selling the interior rooms that are left because the demand is obviously there for this sailing...either way, I am thrilled.

Thank goodness we have a red eye from the west coast tonite or I probably would not be able to sleep.

We just got off the FOS a week ago and stayed in 7607. GREAT ROOM! You have a wonderful view of the parades. You will look down on Ben and Jerrys. It is big and so much room to hang clothes. We had a walk in closet and two additional closets. We had our 3 children and were very comfortable. ENJOY!

YES! For those of you listening, I just found out we did get the upgrade and I am ecstatic. Happy Mothers Day to me :p:)

I have no reason why, we are C & A members and there are 4 of us who booked early. Last week these interior cabins were up to over $1600 and the interiors were the only rooms available for tomorrows sailing. My theory for what it is worth, is that they upgraded us at random and are selling the interior rooms that are left because the demand is obviously there for this sailing...either way, I am thrilled.

Thank goodness we have a red eye from the west coast tonite or I probably would not be able to sleep.

Enjoy, I'm sure it will be nice having that bigger cabin.

Congrats on the upgrade. The Promenade on the FOS is so much longer than on the Eagle (Voyager) class ships and so much to sit and watch.

When you do your online pre-registration ticket and print it out, your stateroom is listed. As a Diamond Plus member, I get several upgrades when C & A calls. Then I go back to pre-registration and the new stateroom appears. Print out a new one showing the new room and ready to go. Have fun and enjoy. Just got of the Liberty (first time on the Freedom class) and loved it.

Dave

I am very confused.... I thought when there are upgrades available RCCL was going to give them to diamond plus members. This is one of the perks that they said we would have. I am hearing many people getting upgrades who are not diamond plus members. Does anyone know what is going on with this???

Congrats!!!

DH and I just stayed in 7607 last week! It was great. A HUGE room for the two of us. I had also went to book a regular interior promenade and none were available, so I called and this one was and it was the same price so we booked it! They say there might be a minimum number of pax, but when we called, they said no problem. It's nice, two big windows and window seats, a nice walk in closet, deep bathtub. There is a another little room there with bunkbeds we just used to put our suitcases on.

When we cruise Freedom again we will do 7607!!!:)

Archived