Will I Notice!

WE ALWAYS OCEAN VIEW, MID-SHIP EMPRESS DECK ROOMS. THIS TIME WE HAVE SAME SPOT INSIDE ROOM. WILL THE RIDE BE AS SMOOTH ! WHAT DO YOU THINK IS DIFFERENT ABOUT EACH ROOM. IF ANYTHING.:rolleyes:

We only did an inside once - we said never again.

The lay out of the room and ride are the same - but not having any natural light we never had a sense on what time it was or where we were. But it was great for sleeping because is was sooooo dark.

Inside cabins work for a lot of people - just not us :o

I recall reading somewhere on these boards a while back to leave the TV on to the ships camera all the time. That way you have some sense of daylight, and at night, it will be dark. I guess with some imagination you can pretend it's an oceanview room!:D

With the exception of the two times that we got free OV upgrades, we always do IS rooms. We like them very much. I like to sleep in late, so the tomb like darkness works for me. They are a good value if you don't mind not having a view. I also like that the A/C keeps up better. It always seemed like the OV rooms were hotter due to the sunlight.

With the exception of the two times that we got free OV upgrades, we always do IS rooms. We like them very much. I like to sleep in late, so the tomb like darkness works for me. They are a good value if you don't mind not having a view. I also like that the A/C keeps up better. It always seemed like the OV rooms were hotter due to the sunlight.

this is very true in fact the AC worked so well when i woke up i was freezing....and i had the vent turned off.....

The ride should be the same. Remember to bring an alarm clock so you know what time it is. Without a window it's very hard to tell if it's day or night.

. . . and preferably an alarm clock that tells you am or pm.:D

After closing the disco, drinking up a month's production of Coronas, sometimes when you wake up its hard to tell if its 11:00am or 11:00pm. :rolleyes:

I just happen to prefer an inside cabin when price is a consideration and have learned the rooms, with the exception of the window, are virtually identical. :)

But I Thought This Board Was Used By Mature People. I,am Not Good With The Puter So I Dont Know How To Use All The Cute Little To Post. Can,t See Good. So Sorry I Use All Caps .:(

Hi, Lucky. Glad to have you here. Feel free to use caps if you find it necessary. The guidelines mention that it's often considered shouting but do what you need to do to get your post in.

You might also want to use a larger font. You can adjust the size of the font in the tool bar just above the post window. It's little drop down box with a number in it. Try making it 4, or 5 or whatever it takes to make it easy for you to read.

I hope you stick around, ask as many questions as you like and if you need specific help please feel free to email me.

Mach

I have never had an inside cabin so I don't know about his first hand however in my several ocean view cabins there was always light coming in from the hallway. I notice this because I prefer complete darkness to sleep so I place a towel there to block the light. I have often read about the lack of light in an inside cabin but are the doors different from the outside cabins? Do you not still have that sliver of light at all hours?

Not that this light is useful for anything but if it is absent I may consider going to inside cabin.

I have only had OV rooms, but I love to sleep and get the best sleep I have ever had when I am cruising. Because of this, I am scared to get an inside room. I'm worried I would never wake up and would miss out on everything!:p

Archived