All Things BENNIE The RCCL Traveling Bear!

Where is Bennie?? We haven't heard anything and Bennie's schedule is not clear about who has the little guy right now. I'm concerned because we are flying on Thursday morning to Anchorage to meet the Radiance of the Seas. I hope Bennie doesn't miss the boat! :confused:

Frank

Where is Bennie?? We haven't heard anything and Bennie's schedule is not clear about who has the little guy right now. I'm concerned because we are flying on Thursday morning to Anchorage to meet the Radiance of the Seas. I hope Bennie doesn't miss the boat! :confused:

Frank

Try e-mailing: dharms@wi.rr.com

Hope that helps!

Frank looks like Bennie is with Joan...mjbelen..

They have a cruise today 7-3 on Enchantment of the Seas. I think it may be a 4 night cruise. Wonder if they know to send Bennie to you?

Read Post #12

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=793671

Schedule

June 8 - 15 Freedom OWNEDBYPETS

June 22-29 Freedom MAD-DOG74

July 3-7 WAITING ON MORE INFO!

July 10-18 Radiance DNOBLE74

Wonder what happened to MAD-DOG74 having Bennie 6-22 to 6-29? That must not have worked out.

Good luck. Laura

Oh well, Looks like we won't get to take Bennie to Alaska on the Radiance.:( I don't think there's any way they can ship Bennie to us before July 9th.

Frank

:( Let's hope it works out.

I am taking him Feb 09.

Maybe someone is checking Chris's e-mail.

I would think Chris had it all lined up so don't give up yet.

Laura

Bennie is currently speeding his way to Texas, hoping to arrive before we leave for the airport. He *should* be delivered on Wednesday, and we leave Thursday bright and early for the airport. We'll post again Wednesday evening to let everyone know if he arrived in time. :confused:

Frank

That Bennie, he sure does get around. So glad he's on his way to you! He would be one angry little bear if he missed the boat.

Have a great time traveling with the little guy, He's sure to show you a good time............

Nancy

We had a great time with Bennie on our cruise. :) We got home yesterday and I immediately went to the UPS store and had Bennie shipped by air at my own expense to Texas.

I sent DNoble74 an e-mail with all the tracking information. It would have been nice had he acknowledged my e-mail. I guess thanking me would have been too much to ask. :(

Thank you Joan.

PRE-CRUISE STRESS. We have been swamped at work getting ready for this cruise and busy packing when we're home. Sorry we didn't say thank you sooner. I didn't think Bennie would make it due to the tight schedule. We didn't even know who had him until Chris' dad called us on the phone. The last we saw was Mad Dog-74 had him on Freedom.:confused: There hasn't been any communication except for the confirmation email 5 months ago. Bennie is not here yet and if he doesn't arrive tomorrow, he'll miss this trip because we're leaving the house at 6 am Thursday.

Frank

Chris has done such a wonderful job. It was alot of fun having Bennie on the cruise with us. I'm still amazed that Chris came up with this idea and has been able to coordinate everything, even while away. Anyone else that's expecting Bennie, I'm sure he'll get there. I can't wait to hear about Bennie's trip to Alaska.

It looks like Bennie was on a tight schedule, July 7 he gets off, and then July 10 he goes on another ship.

I have him in October, and it looks like he has enough travel time that nobody needs to worry.

We had a great time with Bennie on our cruise. :) We got home yesterday and I immediately went to the UPS store and had Bennie shipped by air at my own expense to Texas.

I sent DNoble74 an e-mail with all the tracking information. It would have been nice had he acknowledged my e-mail. I guess thanking me would have been too much to ask. :(

Now now, don't fret. Surely they will check their email later and at that point acknowledge your email and thank you. YOu know how busy we get those last couple of days prior to our cruises.

I will have Bennie next year, so I hope I don't have the anxiety that Dnoble is going through. I think I will probably do the same thing you did, send Bennie by next day express to his next cruise host/hostess. In this manner he can traced and hopefully never, ever lost! :eek: Hope you post pics of the little blue bugger having a great time on the cruise with you.

Annieeee

Oops, I should have read all the posts before posting my previous post. I see that Bennie is on his way and that Dnoble did acknowledge the email from Joan. Ohh I hope me makes it on time.

Hope the weather is great and that you have an exceptionallly great cruise vacation.

Annieeee

You can't blame DNoble74 for being a little concerned about Bennie getting there on time, I know I was also excited & worried both at the same time, until he arrived. But "OH BOY", when that box arrived:D

Bennie has a busy schedule, we should all be so lucky to cruise as often as he does.

DNoble74, Bon Voyage and take good care of Bennie, let us know all about his trip to Alaska. Wonder if Bennie has a little set of snow boots?

Nancy

Archived