All Things BENNIE The RCCL Traveling Bear!

Am so excited to be taking Bennie on his first Halloween cruise:D

Just need to know how tall he is (in inches) as I need to pick him up a costume :p for the trip! Also looking for suggestions from anyone for him.

Maybe a Smurf outfit?

WELL.. funny you should say that, how about Labor Day Oasis 2010??? maybe you'll be recovered from your big cruise by then!!

We have some little trips planned from now until then so I'll keep checking your upcoming trips too!

Marcia, Labor day 2010 sounds like a great idea..And YYES for Oasis... would love it and had even mentioned that date to Tara already (what a great birthday cruise for her...... right??)..... Let's do it.

Am so excited to be taking Bennie on his first Halloween cruise:D

Just need to know how tall he is (in inches) as I need to pick him up a costume :p for the trip! Also looking for suggestions from anyone for him.

He's a beanie baby ... same size as all the beanie bears.

Grrrrrrrrr, post didn't take, we'll try again

Chris, I got an e-mail from you yesterday and did respond. I pull it out and respond again today. Sorry you're having problems, but at least you'll get the bugs out, me, well they would stay problems.

Marcia, have a great time with Bennie and be sure to check back in with us and let us know all about his adventures. You're going to meet so many more people because of carrying Bennie all over with you.

Nancy

Grrrrrrrrr, post didn't take, we'll try again

Chris, I got an e-mail from you yesterday and did respond. I pull it out and respond again today. Sorry you're having problems, but at least you'll get the bugs out, me, well they would stay problems.

Marcia, have a great time with Bennie and be sure to check back in with us and let us know all about his adventures. You're going to meet so many more people because of carrying Bennie all over with you.

Nancy

We are so excited! thanks!

We are so excited! thanks!

Marcia, did you see my post back to you???? Would love to do Labor day 2010 on Oasis. Let's do it girl. You have to get a loft suite so we can all hang out there (jk).

Have a great time on your upcoming. It will be so fun to have Bennie with you. Lookin forward to seeing pics.

Pat

Marcia, did you see my post back to you???? Would love to do Labor day 2010 on Oasis. Let's do it girl. You have to get a loft suite so we can all hang out there (jk).

Have a great time on your upcoming. It will be so fun to have Bennie with you. Lookin forward to seeing pics.

Pat

How did you know that I would be sacrificing all of my cruises for a year for a LOFT! I saw the Loft Lounge and it had me at first glance!! LOL!

my only fear is they are so far away, will I ever come downstairs?? and what is in the mystery square inside the surronding the lofts??

Will you be able to talk Jen into coming?

I can't figure out how to post photos on this site? Can anyone tell me. I would love to update you all next week.

Hi Five-Rileys (Marcia)-

I'm lucky enough to have the job of taking Bennie on Liberty after his trip with you on Mariner. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be departing for my trip on September 11th so it may be cuttin it close. I e-mailed Chris about this but understand he's having some trouble with his e-mail. Anyway- just wanted to let ya know for the sole reason that the faster you send him out, the better.

Just so excited to receive Bennie and don't wanna miss him :)

Hi Chris,

You will be 4 cabins down from me on the Oasis Inaugural. I know you will have Bennie for this one, however would it be possible for me to take him for an hour or so one day to visit some "ladies" areas he might not get to, like in the spa? Please Please Please,,,I am in cabin 10329.

Please let me know what you would like me to do to set this up. :)

Thank you

From the Mexican Riviera where he had a fabulous cruise in a Junior Suite!

He will be on his way to Five-Rileys soon (tomorrow!) He truly draws the attention! I will be downloading my pictures soon and sending them to Chris!

What a fabulous opportunity this was! We had sooo much fun with him!!!

Hi Five-Rileys (Marcia)-

I'm lucky enough to have the job of taking Bennie on Liberty after his trip with you on Mariner. Just wanted to let you know that I'll be departing for my trip on September 11th so it may be cuttin it close. I e-mailed Chris about this but understand he's having some trouble with his e-mail. Anyway- just wanted to let ya know for the sole reason that the faster you send him out, the better.

Just so excited to receive Bennie and don't wanna miss him :)

Whew! FL to New Mexicoand then back to FL? , I'll have to send some dramamine with him ;) send me your address to my email and I'll send him out on Monday, no problem - 3 day select UPS, we do a lot of shipping at my work, we're waiting for him now for a photo shoot

From the Mexican Riviera where he had a fabulous cruise in a Junior Suite!

He will be on his way to Five-Rileys soon (tomorrow!) He truly draws the attention! I will be downloading my pictures soon and sending them to Chris!

What a fabulous opportunity this was! We had sooo much fun with him!!!

Any tips to pass on? can you copy me some of the photos?

Chris,

I emailed you a few days ago about taking Bennie on Oasis on January 23, 2010. Wondering if you ever got it. Know you must have piles of requests. Would love to put Bennie on the zipline with me! I can just see that picture. Wonder if he would enjoy yoga class with me!

I give you a lot of credit for someone of your age to organize all of this. Aside from meeting a ton of people from different places, you're certainly a grown up young man. And just figure--in a couple of years this will make a heck of a college application essay! You could probably get recommendations from the head honchos at RCI themselves!

BTW my email is bragstarr at optonline dot net.

Is bennie allowed to go on another cruise line?

WOW. Take a RCL bear on another cruise line? Would Bennie be safe? On the other hand maybe he is ready to spread his wings. Maybe this should be a POLL question.

Eager to hear what Chris has to say about this. All I can say he is one lucky bear.

Laura

Bennie is on his way( :mad: !! ), I didn't want to part with him.

Anyways, I've added a few things to his box (now 3lbs)

My friend made him a Cool Magnetic door magnet so everyone will know its his room, a little white carrying bag with his name on (I used it a lot), his very own camera (around his neck sooo cute) , & a hat and sunglasses.

and OMG, I forgot to put his postcards in the book!!! I just remembered, I'm going to put the photos up my my space page this week.

Bennie is on his way( :mad: !! ), I didn't want to part with him.

Anyways, I've added a few things to his box (now 3lbs)

My friend made him a Cool Magnetic door magnet so everyone will know its his room, a little white carrying bag with his name on (I used it a lot), his very own camera (around his neck sooo cute) , & a hat and sunglasses.

and OMG, I forgot to put his postcards in the book!!! I just remembered, I'm going to put the photos up my my space page this week.

Yay! I can't wait to meet him! My eyes will be glued to the front door step until he arrives!

Archived