Check your Advanced Guest Registration form

Hello all, I just was tying up loose ends and was making sure my Advanced Guest Registion Forms were okay, and they were not. I printed them off back in April and they were all "complete" but when I went back about an hour ago they were incomplete. They have since added the question Prefered language. So, just be sure to check it, to avoid confusion. Now I am fixing/reprinting my seven.:eek:

Hello all, I just was tying up loose ends and was making sure my Advanced Guest Registion Forms were okay, and they were not. I printed them off back in April and they were all "complete" but when I went back about an hour ago they were incomplete. They have since added the question Prefered language. So, just be sure to check it, to avoid confusion. Now I am fixing/reprinting my seven.:eek:

Thanks for the "heads-up":)

I can not fix the language update!

Yeah, I've had the worst time trying to sign into the Advanced Guest Registration Form and now for some reason I keep getting an error when it tries to update my info.

Oh well, guess I'll try later on tonight.

Yeah, I've had the worst time trying to sign into the Advanced Guest Registration Form and now for some reason I keep getting an error when it tries to update my info.

I was also having problems with the form. I call their service line and first question was do you use windows Vista. Of course my answer was yes and of course they're having trouble with Vista and the forms web site.:mad:

I kept hitting the back button and then submit, It took about 4 or 5 tries for it to go through.

I got the same "system is out of service" or whatever when I tried to look at my documents recently.

Somehow I doubt that passengers will have any problems checking-in for their cruise without specifying a language preference on the pre-registration documents. After all, only we Cruise Critic members would even be aware of this problem, and we are probably only a small fraction of the 2000+ passengers who check-in. What would check-in be like if virtually everyone boarding was delayed because the pre-registration information was "incomplete"? :eek:

Find a PC with XP on it and it works like a champ (most of the time). We have Vista on both ours at home and I had to use my work PC to make the change (don't tell my work!):rolleyes: .

Thanks for the great tip! When I registered for my last cruise, it was difficult but I was able to get it done by just clicking back and then submit over and over again.

This time however, I couldn't even get the form to come up. Read your post and grabbed hubby's laptop (with XP, not Vista) and it was very easy with no problems at all.

Find a PC with XP on it and it works like a champ (most of the time). We have Vista on both ours at home and I had to use my work PC to make the change (don't tell my work!):rolleyes: .

I had no problems updating on a Mac. :rolleyes:

PE

I completed mine awhile back when my kids received thier new passports.

thanks for the heads up. I just went and did them. It accepted the change after hitting the back button several times on each one:eek: what a pain in the rear! I have them all printed out now...I sure hope NCL improves that Advance registration. FYI I use Vista.

I printed our Advance Guest Registration on May 7 and I just took a look at

the "My cruises" section and it doesn't show anywhere that they've got the info. It does have the box where I can complete it again. Do I really have to????

Luckily I just needed to add the Preferred Language and I was once again "complete" :D

Printed mine out today...

where do you find the "complete" for the forms?

I guess I'm gonna have to fill out again online

put I'm not gonna print them again

I ended up just calling NCL and they said we are all "in order."

It would be nice to be able to see that online.

On NCL homepage click on the blue box "Advance Guest Registration"

on this page click on the Proceed to Form located under the Advance Guest Registration Form

on this page fill out the necessary info and your Registration Form will show. Any needed info not supplied will be highlighted in red. Once done, you will be given the option to print completed form. This must be done for each passenger.

Now that you mention it, I checked my registration info for my upcoming Dream cruise, and all my Registration info is gone!:confused: The cruise reservation is still there, but just the registration info is all missing, as if I never put any in. It looks like I have to start over.:(

Thanks for the heads up on this. I checked my form today and, sure enough, it was incomplete. It needed my nationality and my language preference. I would never have thought to check my advance registration if not for this thread.

Archived