Pin for Diamond?

I will be taking my first cruise at Diamond status in less than three weeks. Though I received a letter from RCL informing me of my new status, I did not receive a pin. I was told that I could get a pin from the concierge on my next sailing.

Is this true? If so, does anyone know how I can send an e-mail to the concierge on the Enchantment to see if he really does have the pins.

Thanks!

I will be taking my first cruise at Diamond status in less than three weeks. Though I received a letter from RCL informing me of my new status, I did not receive a pin. I was told that I could get a pin from the concierge on my next sailing.

Is this true? If so, does anyone know how I can send an e-mail to the concierge on the Enchantment to see if he really does have the pins.

Thanks!

We got our pins from the Loyalty Ambassador. You can also call Crown & Anchor and request the pins be sent to you.

Yep, we had to get ours on board. I had made many phone calls to C&A and was told many different things, and the final correct answer was to get it on our next cruise. I had wanted it for our first time in the Concierge lounge, but had to wait until the C&A rep was available on the second day of our cruise.

I just got mine from the LA. She said the LA on the first cruise as diamond is supposed to give it to you. However, Cindy on Freedom didn't have any and she didn't tell me to call C & A for one. So it was finally on Rhapsody that I dared asked for it (the LA on Empress couldn't find any and Majesty's LA was home for an emergency).

I just got mine from the LA. She said the LA on the first cruise as diamond is supposed to give it to you. However, Cindy on Freedom didn't have any and she didn't tell me to call C & A for one. So it was finally on Rhapsody that I dared asked for it (the LA on Empress couldn't find any and Majesty's LA was home for an emergency).[/quote This shows you how much you can depend on the LA.

Just off the enchantment two weeks ago. As a diamond + member I have not received a pin or updated C & A card. The LA on the enchantment did not have pins but she was kind enough to e-mail crown and anchor and explained that I had not received them. She said I should receive them in about 8 weeks. Also, spoke with someone on the phone at C & A Friday, asking for a new card for my daughter who has misplaced hers. I told them that I am Diamond + but still have my gold cards. They said that when you reach each level it is up to you to ask for a new card, they don't just send them out anymore. Hope this helps....

Thanks!

We have never received a diamond pin. Guess we need to ask!!

Go Gators!!

We did not receive our pins on our first cruise as D; the LA was filling in for the regular LA and was swapped. No problem, we asked the LA for them on our next cruise and received the pins. More important is the pass to the CL, so we did bring our letter along with us. :D

Kathy

We have never received a Diamond pin. I had no idea you were supposed to ask the Loyalty Ambassador for one. Now that I know, I will ask for ours on the Independence when we sail in late November. (Let's see how well that goes.;))

Why these matters are kept such a secret. If I hadn't read this thread I would never have known about the pin. I just figured only Diamond Plus members received pins.

Since now I know that the LA on the Enchantment does not have them, I sent an e-mail to C & A tonight asking how I can get one. When I called them after my cruise on the Libery last September, I was told that I could only get one on my next cruise and that they could not send me one. :(

If I do not get a pin prior to or on my cruise, will I need to bring my travel doc's to the concerige lounge to gain admission. I never received a Diamond Card either.

Thanks!

Ther are indeed Diamond pins available, and your concierge or Loyalty ambassador can get them for you, or crown and anchor will mail them to your home address. See the "current concierges" thread to get the email address which will be the first two letters identifying the vessel followed by" _concierge@rccl.com"

I just called C&A and she said to ask the LA on the ship, so I will go and ask on our Aug cruise on Sovereign. She also said they are being phased out and are getting really hard to come by. So hard telling if I will be able to get them or not.

Archived