Which night Pinnacle Grill?

whenzuc

Looking to book Pinnacle Grill for family of 5, so we will probably only eat there once. We will be on the 7 night Eastern Carribean Itinerary on the Eurodam. What night should be book? I guess the better question is: what nights have the special dinners in the main dining room? Lobster? Are the nights at sea usually have a more special menu than the other nights? Should we keep away from booking Pinnacle on those nights?

JMO - the last sea day is the Captain's farewell dinner in the dining room. That is when surf and turf is served. A tiny piece of beef and a very tiny, chewy lobster tail (remember JMO). The lobsters for the most part are about 2 -3 bites. And when they have to sit under those lids for several minutes, they continue to cook and get tough.

We prefer to go to the Pinnacle on that night.

The formal nights are the best for food in the dining room. The least impressive and definitely least flexible was the master chef's dinner. This is the night we would choose to skip the dining room. Book early for the PG though as most previous cruisers have cottoned on and will also be opting for the PG (or other alternatives) on this night....

If you like hats that mess up your hair, glow sticks and staff having to sing and dance around the dining room when they dont know the words or the moves, dont miss it. (JMOP)...

:D :D f:D

Since the Eurodam hasn't sailed yet, no one knows when or if there will be a Master Chef dinner.

On ships that do have them, we also go to the Pinnacle that night.

Should the Eurodam have the Master Chef dinner, the limited menu that is offered for the traditional dining people will also be oftered for the AYWD.

I disagree with Brucory...I didn't think the food/menues in the dining room were that good on formal nights. I would book for one of those evenings.

Roz

what night is the master chef dinner? is the the food as bad/inflexible if you have AYW Dining?
EVERYONE has AYW dining. For some it is the traditional, fixed seating and for others it is the open seating. The menu is the same no matter which style of seating arrangements one has. Only in the Pinnacle Grill is the menu completely different than the main Dining Room. I understand the Lido menu is the same as the dining room, but maybe more limited (no lobster on formal nights).

As you didn't mention your ship/sailing dates, we can't say if/when the Master Chef's dinner will be.

I will be on the 11/22/2008 cruise to Hawaii. Which night will be the Master Chef night on that cruise? After reading these posts I think that is the night to try the Pinnacle Grill.

I am on the Eurodam nights eastern carribean night two and six at sea, and the last night at Half Moon Cay.

Any more opinions on when to book Pinnacle? Right now I booked the night six at sea. Opinions from those who said they needed to know my itinerary...

Archived