How many of you???

I was only wondering if you have bought the DVD from your cruise? If so do you think that it was worth it?

I have thought about buying them before but I never have. I wish that I had bought it from our last cruise, I thought that my DM had bought one and she thought that I had bought it. When we got home we realized that neither one of us did. :eek:

If anyone was on the 5-24-08 sailing and if you did buy it let me know and I'll buy a copy from you. I tried to from Carnival when we got home but they can't sell them.

Mom and I always buy it. We watch all of them, along with the video that we take ourselves, pretty often to keep ourselves busy before we cruise and get excited!

I don't think it's worth it for everyone but it's definitely worth it for us.

Have you asked on your roll call to see if any of them bought it?

We watch the video that is played constantly on the TV of the cruise - if there are enough items of interest we will purchase the DVD.

We have not purchased one since our '04 cruise (last cruise with our son)

We get it only if they throw in the free Ships Engine spaces and Ships tour DVD... They usually include that one for free with the Travelog. As for the Travelog DVD, we never make it in any of those... They are either filming activities that are topside and we are indoors because its way too hot to be outdoors and or some off the wall excursion.

Fred

We have been in the clips about twice,each we were there only for about 10 sec.. enough time to figure out it was us. But we never bought them. In the 8 cruises we have been on, we never bought them..

Although when we did a dive in Cozumel. The dive company had some one from the company video the dive.. We did buy that one.

I was disappointed, my husband was on stage during our first cruise and then we were on stage as a couple during the not so newlywed game. We kept seeing it on tv during the cruise finally purchased one on the last couple of days of the cruise. We watched it about a week after we got home....nothing like the one they were playing. Didn't have us anywhere on it. I was so ill. So if anyone was on the Elation June 18-25th 2006 I would love a copy.

Archived