RCCL.. Legend ...cabin question.... re:temperatures

We have a 'closet' cabin for our first ever cruise. Somewhere on the boards I saw a post or something re: that they turn off the a/c at night and the cabins get really warm. Is that true???

We will be on a 12 day Eastern Med. cruise end of August. We will have no window (assuming you can open them for a breeze!?!?!?) so I am wondering if I should now go out and buy a small fan and extension cord and make room in my suitcase for that?!?! :confused:

Do the cabins have individual thermastats you control??

We had a superior J inside on deck 7 of Legend during our last Nov. Eastern Med cruise and had no problems with the AC which could be adjusted using the thermostat in our cabin. I don`t recall it being being automatically turned off at night and even though it was early in Nov., it was hot at time especially when we were docked in Egypt.

WHEW :p that is a relief!!! Hubby and I both like it on the chilly side for sleeping! I am SO glad I misunderstood whatever post I came across that said the A/C was turned off at night!!!!!

ONE less thing to 'worry' about. Thanks SO much everyone!!! :D

We have a 'closet' cabin for our first ever cruise. Somewhere on the boards I saw a post or something re: that they turn off the a/c at night and the cabins get really warm. Is that true???

We will be on a 12 day Eastern Med. cruise end of August. We will have no window (assuming you can open them for a breeze!?!?!?) so I am wondering if I should now go out and buy a small fan and extension cord and make room in my suitcase for that?!?! :confused:

Do the cabins have individual thermastats you control??

just returned in May from the legend , we had outside cabin but the a/c worked 24/7 as i am sure it doe's in all cabins. enjoy your trip we like legend the best she has a great atmosphere aboard.

Happy Anniversary, enjoy your med cruise. I was on Splendour last year in the med. She's the sister ship to Legend. The air will work fine, you should be as cool as you want.

cheers

Archived