Inspiration Leaving Tampa

skivoodoo

I tried to edit the title, but it didn't work...

Don't worry about changing it. I am just getting of a tough shift at the hospital and am winding down to go to sleep and it made me open the thread. Nothing wrong with the way you worded it. You will love leaving from the Tampa terminal. Hope you get George the greek as a Matre d'. He is the best, OPAA!

Don't worry about changing it. I am just getting of a tough shift at the hospital and am winding down to go to sleep and it made me open the thread. Nothing wrong with the way you worded it. You will love leaving from the Tampa terminal. Hope you get George the greek as a Matre d'. He is the best, OPAA!

Thanks! We had George on the Sensation and I hope we get him too! He's a rare find!

Great pics! My old PVP is now a private TA and called me the other day. Said he would "try to do something for the room." I might finally get a Bon Voyage gift for the first time from someone besides me! Or he could find me a cat 12!

That's great! You're lucky, I've never been able to find a good TA or PVP!

Here are some photos of the Inspiration going under the Skyway Bridge. We're sailing on her this Thursday and again on Christmas day. Enjoy!

We will see you Thursday then! I just finished packing the last of the kids' bags!

Going to load the car tomorrow...then watch the clock!

I thought you meant that the Inspiration was leaving Tampa. I was going to have to cry. I love sailing her and don't want her to leave. Great pictures. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.
Sandy...Have you seen the prices for the Jan 8th cruise.....?????

We will see you Thursday then! I just finished packing the last of the kids' bags!

Going to load the car tomorrow...then watch the clock!

I'm finishing my packing as well. It's only a day away! Have a safe trip!

Does anyone want any specific pictures? If you post requests by Wednesday evening we'll do our best to get a great shot!

I'm finishing my packing as well. It's only a day away! Have a safe trip!

Does anyone want any specific pictures? If you post requests by Wednesday evening we'll do our best to get a great shot!

Not so much a picture request, but I would like to know which dining room George the Greek is currently the maitre'd for. We would like to be in his room for our upcoming Inspiration cruise. Also, if you happen to catch what the dining times are for that room, all the better!

Not so much a picture request, but I would like to know which dining room George the Greek is currently the maitre'd for. We would like to be in his room for our upcoming Inspiration cruise. Also, if you happen to catch what the dining times are for that room, all the better!

I will definitely find out for you. George is the best and we are hoping that we have him as well!

Hey Darth. George is on vacation until mid August. He is due to be back in the Mardi Gras dining room upon his return. We had a new maitre'd named Wilson who was fabulous! He had one of those genuine smiles that you really appreciate and he was charming!

Hey Darth. George is on vacation until mid August. He is due to be back in the Mardi Gras dining room upon his return. We had a new maitre'd named Wilson who was fabulous! He had one of those genuine smiles that you really appreciate and he was charming!

Excellent, thanks very much! He will be back just in time for our cruise. I'm gonna call the TA today and have her request that dining room for us.

Thanks again!

BTW: How was your cruise?

Archived