Exact Location For Cape Liberty, NJ

Maraprince

Can anyone tell me what the exact location is for Cape Liberty cruise ship pier in Bayonne?

Trying to arrange for a car service and there does not seem to be a clear description of where this pier is located. Is Cruise One anywhere near it? That is one of the choices that comes up when I use MapQuest.

Thank you.

MARAPRINCE

http://www.cruiseliberty.com/

14 Port Terminal Boulevard

Bayonne, NJ 07002-5038

Directions printer2.gif

From the North

Take the New Jersey Turnpike/I-95 South to Exit 14A - Bayonne.

From Exit 14A:

Follow the signs for Route 440 South. Proceed 1 1/2 miles and make a left into the Bayonne Ocean Terminal. The cruise terminal is two miles straight ahead.

From the South

Take the New Jersey Turnpike/I-95 North to Exit 14A - Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

From the West, via I-80

Take I-80 East to I-95 South to the New Jersey Turnpike. Take the turnpike south to Exit 14A- Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

From the West, via I-78

Take I-78 East directly to the New Jersey Turnpike. Take the turnpike east to Exit 14A- Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

From the East/Staten Island/Long Island

Take the Verrazano Narrows Bridge into Staten Island. Take I-287 West to Route 440 North to and over the Bayonne Bridge. Continue on Route 440 North approximately 3 miles. Make a right into the Bayonne Ocean Terminal. The cruise terminal is 2 miles straight ahead.

FROM: Address or Intersection: City: State: ZIP Code: Country: CanadaUnited States

ws_wt_sm

Current Traffic Conditions

New Jersey

NYC

New York State

Connecticut

Pennsylvania

From NYC, via The Lincoln Tunnel

Take the Lincoln Tunnel to New Jersey. Follow I-495 West to the New Jersey Turnpike/I-95. Take the turnpike south to Exit 14A - Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

From NYC, via The Holland Tunnel

Take the Holland Tunnel to New Jersey. Take the New Jersey Turnpike west to Exit 14A - Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

From The Bronx/Connecticut/New England

Proceed to and across the George Washington Bridge. Follow signs for the New Jersey Turnpike/I-95 South. Take the turnpike south to Exit 14A - Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

From Westchester County

Take I-684 South to I-287 West to I-87 South. Follow signs to and over the George Washington Bridge. Follow signs for the New Jersey Turnpike/I-95 South. Take the turnpike south to Exit 14A - Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

From Rockland County

Take the Palisades Parkway South to I-80 West. Follow signs for the New JerseyTurnpike/I-95 South. Continue to Exit 14A (Bayonne). Take the turnpike south to Exit 14A - Bayonne. Follow directions above from Exit 14A.

Exact Location Of Cape Liberty In NJ

Can anyone tell me the exact location for the cruise ship pier in Bayonne?

Trying to do a MapQuest on it and one of the choices it is showing is Cruise One. Anywhere near the pier?

MARAPRINCE

The website for the port has directions and a mapquest link. That is what I am planning to use.

http://www.cruiseliberty.com/dirpark.htm

Take the New Jersey Turnpike

From Exit 14A:

Follow the signs for Route 440 South. Proceed 1 1/2 miles and make a left into the Bayonne Ocean Terminal. The cruise terminal is two miles straight ahead.

Exact Location Of Cape Liberty In Nj

Can anyone tell me the exact location for the cruise ship pier in Bayonne?

Trying to do a MapQuest on it and one of the choices it is showing is Cruise One. Anywhere near the pier?

MARAPRINCE

I also did an map quest and used my GPS, but I found the directions Royal Car. gave in travel documents gave us the most direct route.

We are going out of Bayonne on Saturday. What time to you plan to arrive? I have read here that people go as early as 11:30 to start their vacation early. I am wondering if you can really board that early when it says 2:00.:confused:

We are going out of Bayonne on Saturday. What time to you plan to arrive? I have read here that people go as early as 11:30 to start their vacation early. I am wondering if you can really board that early when it says 2:00.:confused:

By 2:00 the early people will already have eaten and will be on deck partying. 11:30 - 12:00 is a reasonable time to get to the port.

Bon Voyage

• 1 month later...

L.W. - Military Terminal is not correct. If you use Mapquest and Port Terminal Blvd, you will get the correct location.

The directions posted before are correct. You want to get on 440 South from Exit 14A. It says 1 1/2 miles. As I recall it is the FIRST big left turn. It's not marked "Cape Liberty" Perhaps someone else remembers exactly what the green and white sign says.

Ok ...thanks....I guess the supershuttle must not go to port from Newark airport....I guess I'll have to cab it by myself! I've always used a shuttle in Miami and FLL and just assumed shuttle in Newark would go to the port...since it's only 15 min from airport. I just hope I get an honest cab driver at the airport...as I am a solo female :(

138east.....Would I get transfer through my travel agent or RCL directly?Flight would get in before 8am in the morning so I'll have allot of time to kill......and RCI bus could be in the afternoon? I usually travel with my husband....so I am nervous going alone....do you think cab would be more than $50 from Newark to cape liberty? Can you recomend a cab company?.....thanks!

138east.....Would I get transfer through my travel agent or RCL directly?Flight would get in before 8am in the morning so I'll have allot of time to kill......and RCI bus could be in the afternoon? I usually travel with my husband....so I am nervous going alone....do you think cab would be more than $50 from Newark to cape liberty? Can you recomend a cab company?.....thanks!

RCCL has a greeter in the baggage area of the airport. They will direct you to the buses, and they usually start them about 10 AM. $50 roundtrip is a good price.

You will have a waiting period, and you do have to wait for the bus to fill up, but as more passengers come down to pick up their luggage, the buses start filling up quickly.

After the cruise, you go to a designated area where the buses are located to return you to the airport.

We almost always use the transfers from RCCL when we fly into a new port area the day of the cruise.

Oh.....I thought it was $50pp each way for RCI bus!! $50 round trip is great!...Flight gets in at 8am.......would I have to hang around baggage area till 10am??.........Do they have several buses for departure (at end of cruise?)....I am booking a flight home for 1pm to Canada and don't want to be late. ...we have always gotten our own transportation...and never used RCI before.........

Archived